• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battling RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Ok this is going to be a battling Roleplay where you can have any 6 pokemon (Excluding Legendarys) and fight with the other people in the thread but before you start fill out this application

Characters Name:

Sex:

Pokemon Used:

Apperence:

Personality

There is no limit to the amount of moves your Pokemon has but it cannot have tonnes of TM & HM moves as well. Before battling both trainers must decide on a field for example, Battling Field:Forest. I will decide the winners if there are any arguments about it, double battling is allowed but i havent decided on true double battling (2 trainers on both sides) when i decide the rules for it i will add it in this post. If accepted i will put your name below.

Accepted Trainers:Zidane Tekai,Todo, Raven, Alisha Duit

Last edited:

Todo

sprite colector
    Years
    Characters Name:Todo

Sex:male

Pokemon Charzard alackzam charmaner sceptile garados dragonite

Apperence:look at my sig

Personality i like charmanders

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    hmm, well i mite aswell post my Profile:

Name:Zidane Tekai

Sex:Male

Pokemon Used:Houndoom, Salamence, Wailord, Tropius, Megainum and Electabuzz

Appearence:He Has sholder length brown hair, Mysterious crimson eyes, slim build, wears a blue and black t-shirt and has a black coat which is usually tied around his waist, also he wears navi baggy pants and small fire pendent attatched to rope around his neck

Personality:He prefers the company of his pokemon than to humans but if he sees anyone one in trouble regardless of species he wont hesitate to help, but he wont stay around to take the praise. He comes off as "cold" and "antisocial" but thats just the outer shell, he can eventually become pationate towards people after they have built up his trust

as soon as your accepted you can start battling so get too it

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Characters Name: Raven

Sex: Female

Pokemon Used: Ampharos, Machamp, Typhlosion, Arcanine, Charizard, Tyranitar

Apperence: She wears all black/red clothes which includes black hair (with red highlights), a black studded collar, a black tanktop (with a flame embroided on it), baggy black pants (with flames embroided on the heels), black goth boots, and black biker gloves ((She is a very skilled ninja and pokemon trainer))

Personality: Raven has a dry sense of humor and often gives sarcastic remarks to people. She tries to maintain her rep as the tough one that doesn't show emotions.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Characters Name: Alisha Duit (call me Al;) )

Sex: female

Pokemon Used: Jinx, Umbreon, Sunflora, Golem, Snorlax and Raichu

Appearance: 5', 100 lbs., very long straight black hair with beads that look like pokeballs in her braids, tan skin. Wears a tank top that stops 2 her middriff that is red on top, white on bottom w/ a black sripe in the middle and red hipp-hugging yoga pants w/ 3 thin white stripes down the sides, and white running shoes.

Personality: Spunky

IC: "Zidane, I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" I say confidently. "Any field, any time, any way!"

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "heh challenge accepted, we will battle right here right now"

he said giving his opponent an cold and cutting stare

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "hmph go Darkfang" pressing the small button on the pokeball i throw out Houndooms Pokeball

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "Darkfang, disrupt its attack with a howl" lifting its head high, it opened its mouth and let out a deafening howl "now follow up with Flamethrower" Darkfang opened its mouth and a stream of flames shot out in the opposing pokemons direction

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Chubbza winces as flames hurt him. "That's O.K. Chubbza, try yawn again!" Chubbza gives a biiiig wiiide yaaaaaawn as he stretches out his arms high in the air.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back