• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BBQ

Years
Since it's summer, people are out barbecuing more often.

What are your favorite foods to eat BBQ'd?

I just bought a brisket sandwich off a truck that has some really good food.

My favorite sauce to use when barbecuing is Sweet Baby Rays, however, a lot of the meat is so good with it's seasoning it doesn't need any sauce. :)

Edit: Anybody??

Last edited:
Years
I don't actually like BBQ too much (says the Australian, I know you're shocked). Most meats become way too dry on the BBQ and most vegetables get incinerated and turned to charcoal. Basically the only things I like done on the BBQ are sausages, kebabs and onions.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Baby back ribs steamed inside a hooooot grill for several hours. The meat is tender and juicy and if you season it with garlic salt, it tastes even better!

Y'all should visit Kansas City for the BBQ though. That's the ONLY reason I'll go back there. Z-man brisket sandwich? two months later I am left wanting more.

Years
Ribs. Ribs. Definitely ribs, there's no contest there. Don't care if they're beef or pork, I will always go for ribs. Although I know those can be hit or miss, sometimes they come out dry but if not then drooool.

Chicken's okay as well, although for whatever reason barbecued chicken is not my favorite kind of chicken. Don't hate it in any capacity, I just don't like it as much as other things. And then burgers, I'll always go for burgers.

I went to someone's wedding last year that had a Hawaiian/Polynesian theme going for it, and they had some barbecued stuff and it was pork and oh my god I don't know how they did it but it was some of the best barbecued pork I've ever had. Didn't come with sauce on it, was plain and they had various bottles around in case you did want sauce on it, but it was so good even just on its own.

Sirfetch’d

Baby back ribs steamed inside a hooooot grill for several hours. The meat is tender and juicy and if you season it with garlic salt, it tastes even better!

Y'all should visit Kansas City for the BBQ though. That's the ONLY reason I'll go back there. Z-man brisket sandwich? two months later I am left wanting more.

Ribs are the highlight of summer imo. I freaking adore them with honey bbq sauce <3

Bay

Years
My parents often barbequed (on small electric grill) chicken and ribs, so those are my favorites. Don't think I saw them cook burgers on a grill, though I ate grilled burgers in various events.

Years
Don't like BBQ = instant communist

lol but no, I love traditional fare like pulled pork and smoked brisket and whatnot. You just have to go down south in the US and get the good stuff, is all.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Ribs and Chicken are my go-tos for BBQ. MY friend's dad has a slow cooker and when he does BBQ...oh man that stuff is awesome.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I love barbecue chicken. It's so goooood. omg, just thinking about it is making my mouth water right now. *q* My family doesn't really do a lot of barbecuing if at all. My mom has to have my dad start the grill if she wants to use it. I guess because of an incident she had with it that scarred her a little when starting it up.

Back