• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [BDSP] Looking for BD Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for the following BD exclusives:
    -Caterpie
    -Ekans
    -Growlithe
    -Seel
    -Gligar
    -Larvitar
    -Seedot
    -Mawile
    -Zangoose
    -Kecleon

I can breed any of the breedable SP exclusives in return.

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • I have Caterpie and Gligar. The rest shouldn't be too hard to get. I do ask for a Ditto in return just to make breeding easier. If not, I guess I'll just take any Nat Dex SP exclusives. I'll go hunting in the Grand Underground later today.

rpghellin

JLL
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 6, 2022
    I have Growlithe, Gligar, Larvitar and Zangoose.

I'm looking for

Any of these:
    - Weedle
    - Sandlash
    - Lunatone
    - Sableye
    - Glameow

Years
  • I have Caterpie and Gligar. The rest shouldn't be too hard to get. I do ask for a Ditto in return just to make breeding easier. If not, I guess I'll just take any Nat Dex SP exclusives. I'll go hunting in the Grand Underground later today.

I can go catch a Ditto yeah

Edit: caught you a ditto. Bred a Stantler for the other one.

I have Growlithe, Gligar, Larvitar and Zangoose.

I'm looking for

Any of these:
    - Weedle
    - Sandlash
    - Lunatone
    - Sableye
    - Glameow

I can breed you all of these.
    I can do all 5 if you have/can breed a Kangaskhan?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't have a Kan but I've realised I also have a Seel.

Great =)

I got a Weedle, Sandshrew, Lunatone, Sableye & Glameow standing ready.
    I'll be on here for at least another 90 mins tonight, hopefully didn't miss you.

Edit: guess I did miss you.
    Well Monday is a day off for me, so hopefully we can arrange something ^.^

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh, shoot, I hope I'm not too late. It's just before 7:00 for me, as I promised. If you're still on, I'll trade a Caterpie for a Weedle, and Gligar for that Ditto I requested

Edit: Also just caught Zangoose, Mawile, and Growlithe. I have off on Monday as well, so, we'll trade tomorrow, okay? We'll do the Clamperl stuff you requested on the other thread too

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, shoot, I hope I'm not too late. It's just before 7:00 for me, as I promised. If you're still on, I'll trade a Caterpie for a Weedle, and Gligar for that Ditto I requested

Edit: Also just caught Zangoose, Mawile, and Growlithe. I have off on Monday as well, so, we'll trade tomorrow, okay? We'll do the Clamperl stuff you requested on the other thread too

I stayed up until midnight and then called it a night =p

So I got the Weedle and Ditto for you, and for the others I prepared their counterparts: Seviper for Zangoose, Sableye for Mawile, Vulpix for Growlithe.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Understood! I also caught a Dewgong and Nuzleaf since last time, so I can trade you those too. Just set up a room when you're ready, and I'll join soon as I can!
    Edit: And just to simplify things, why don't we start with your Clamperl evolutions and THEN do the version exclusives. Just to get those out of the way

Last edited:
    Years
  • Understood! I also caught a Dewgong and Nuzleaf since last time, so I can trade you those too. Just set up a room when you're ready, and I'll join soon as I can!
    Edit: And just to simplify things, why don't we start with your Clamperl evolutions and THEN do the version exclusives. Just to get those out of the way

I'm just waiting for Lotad to hatch and then I'll be ready ^.^

I'll PM you a link code when it's hatched

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be happy to trade you a Kecleon if you're still looking for one

I actually just traded for a Kecleon and Ekans, which were the last remaining two.

If you are in need of SP exclusives I could breed you some if you help me trade evolve my porygon into porygon2 and then Porygon-Z?

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh! Sorry to butt in, but I've been looking to complete my Nat Dex. Helping you with Porygon would really help! And it's a good excuse for me to ask you if you can touch trade Mew and the Lugia quartet :D
    ...If you have them that is.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am interested in evolving my Porygon, too. Are you guys interested in doing so?

Years
  • Oh! Sorry to butt in, but I've been looking to complete my Nat Dex. Helping you with Porygon would really help! And it's a good excuse for me to ask you if you can touch trade Mew and the Lugia quartet :D
    ...If you have them that is.

I do not have Lugia and the Legendary birbs yet. Haven't done much Ramanas Park related stuff yet lol
    I went there to see if Oak was there (and he was), because I needed him to be in Eterna so I could get the upgrade from him lol
    I've dug in the underground for a bit and got enough shards for a single slate now. Idk how this stuff works or how long it will take to get to the birds lol
    Currently more focused on keeping up with all the daily stuff (Swarms/Safari zone).

Once I do have them we can definitely Touch trade them for the Legendary Beasts and Ho-oh though.

I do have Mew, so we could touch trade that while evolving Porygon.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Ah, got it. Honestly, I haven't gotten the beasts and Ho-oh yet either, because I plan on resetting for IVs for them. But for now, I can help you with Porygon! The code I'm using right now is: 53131646

Years
  • Ah, got it. Honestly, I haven't gotten the beasts and Ho-oh yet either, because I plan on resetting for IVs for them. But for now, I can help you with Porygon! The code I'm using right now is: 53131646

Btw I'll need to briefly leave the room after evolving pory into pory2 and touch trading mew.
    Can't equip items in a trade room afaik

Edit:
    Thanks again ^.^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back