• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be a Hero.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • What was the last heroic thing that you've done?

What was the last heroic thing that you've witnessed personally?

I realize what can be considered heroism varies from person to person but I wanted to ask :3

Sirfetch’d

Well I don't remember a HUGE heroic event that stands out to me, but I feel as if I am heroic by always being there for others. I have always put my friends first and whenever they need someone to lean on or just have a friendly chat with, I have been there.

The last heroic thing that I have witnessed...well it wasn't so much as witnessing it, but there was a schoolbus shooting in my town about a year ago and the bus driver took a bullet and died to give the children time to escape the bus. That is true heroism.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • the only heroistic thing i've done is just help people out at work

the last heroistic thing i've witnessed is someone helping a kid get out of a car that he was locked in.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Um. . . How do you lock yourself in a car?

Took the trash out. You can infer wantever you want from that. -^-

Seriously though, I'm not a hero. Heros are self-sacrificing.

#Renegade

Years
  • What was the last heroic thing that you've done?
    I don't think this one counts, but the only heroic thing I recall doing was saving a cat from a group of dogs.

I was on my way to my friend's house, it wasn't that far away so I decided to walk. Some guy snatched my phone from my hand before I could react and ran fast. Another man on the street who saw it, ran after him. He came back with my phone 10-15 minutes later. :I

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • My best friend was being forced into giving some guy something sexual. Won't go into detail. She texted me right before and I drove there and beat the guys ass while his pants were down xD

Years
  • I took my ex out to dinner for her birthday? And then I dropped off some forms for her. I'm her *****, I know.

Years
  • The most heroic thing I have done recently is stopping one of my friends from committing suicide. I saved someones life! Sort of..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The last heroic thing I did was when I was at work. An older man fell down, so I ran as fast as I could to get to him to help him up. He said he was fine and he was okay and such, but I could tell he was embarrassed and that was just his way of hiding it. But yeah.

The last heroic thing that I have witnessed...well it wasn't so much as witnessing it, but there was a schoolbus shooting in my town about a year ago and the bus driver took a bullet and died to give the children time to escape the bus. That is true heroism.

No, I believe that was this year. This was also the same incident where the boy was taken off the bus and held hostage I believe. Unless I'm mixing up this incident with another from last year. Or maybe I'm getting old and this was last year and I'm getting my years jumbled.

Sirfetch’d

No, I believe that was this year. This was also the same incident where the boy was taken off the bus and held hostage I believe. Unless I'm mixing up this incident with another from last year. Or maybe I'm getting old and this was last year and I'm getting my years jumbled.

Yeah you are right. I believe this was very early in the year now thinking about it. It was the most heroic event I could think of and it especially stood out since this happened about 20 minutes from where I live.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    What was the last heroic thing that you've done?

Buy milk for the house from the store.

See my brother throw out of the house a dead newborn kitten, from a failed litter by one of my cats.
    ... and later saw him throw out the next dead one.
    Like, ouch. I couldn't have done that. In a lifetime.

Years
  • I always help snails cross the footpath if I see them trying to cross.
    I always rescue spiders from being trapped in my house or the shower, it might be comfier inside but there's no food, they'll die.
    Birds regularly get trapped in my fireplace so I let them out before they suffocate.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I haven't really done anything heroic recently, but I've witnessed a lot of heroic acts for the past few days because there was a storm here in the Philippines. I was lucky because I live in a condominium and we weren't much affected by the weather, but sometimes I'd just look at the streets from our small balcony and watch as some policemen help homeless people get to safety. I found that really heroic because they could have died in that flood.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • The last heroic thing I've done is buying foods for my granma, she can't walk.
    Well, not just buying foods, I also do the laundry and much mores although she insults me a lot with no reasons.

The last heroic thing that I've witnessed personally? The teacher at my school carries too much stuffs and she can't handle. So, my friend helped her, that's really heroic thing he has done.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I saved a caterpiller from crossing the road by picking up with a leaf then putting in a near by bush.
    As for witnessed my boyfriend helped out a child who had lost their mum by finding their mum.

Years
  • At my work a while back a man collapsed at a desk At first it just looked like he was resting, but I went out and tried to see if he needed help (really, he was being a problem and I just wanted to get rid of him) and he didn't respond in the way that made it look like he could need medical help so I had to call the police. I guess that's not all that heroic.

I don't know about the last heroic thing I've witnessed, but the most heroic thing I've personally witnessed is someone helping me out when I was suicidal. They'll always be my hero.

Years
  • A woman with a baby stroller and kids dropped something and didn't notice it as she was getting on the bus, so I picked it up and ran to give it back to her. It's a pretty little thing but made me happy. :)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Last heroic thing I did... I gave a quarter to a girl who wanted to buy M&Ms and didn't have enough money?

As for witnessed, well... yikes, I live in a really crappy town. There's very few acts of heroism here. Although I guess the bright side to that is that there's less crime.

Back