• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be gone for unknown amount of time...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    seems like my harddrive is going to the graveyard... i'll be getting a new one asap, with the technicials installing all necessary drivers and everything else that i don't know how to do...

looking at time i should be back anytime this week (Wednesday and beyond)... the project SHOULD be done on time.

Hope i'll be back soon... these several days are very boring without all of you with me :( Not only boredom is killing me, but the fact that my 2nd top poster award in danger is also bugging me quite a bit XD (jk. it's not like i get a new computer if i get lots of posts)

hopefully i'll be back soon... have fun posting!

*kicks laggy pentium 1*
    (this post takes approximately 13 min... better appreciate it XD)
    :laugh: lol, back in July I spend all day on PC posting 1 every 20 minutes, the server was that slow. :P

Glad you're getting a new computer, n.n;; good choice!! Whoever made it! :P It looks like PC is suffering a lot from your absence, so we really really hope you'll come back soon like you say^^ I'm not usually on untill night time, so I wouldn't just how truely PC members are suffering without you, lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He's only getting a new hard drive, not a new computer. Installing them isn't too bad, I've had to reformat several times. I'm glad he'll be back soon. ^_^

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    He's only getting a new hard drive, not a new computer. Installing them isn't too bad, I've had to reformat several times. I'm glad he'll be back soon. ^_^
    x_x;; I knew I was going to read something wrong, lol :P

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh well, at least we know he's alive and coming back soon. lol =D

frosty is lucky I was gone last weekend, or I would be past him. ;p

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    Oh well, at least we know he's alive and coming back soon. lol =D

frosty is lucky I was gone last weekend, or I would be past him. ;p
    Considering he's still going to be away for a couple days, you're going to passed him anyway! :D :'( :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    blah... Kairi is going to bypass me by tomorrow (only 7 post away anyway) or even today...

but i'm SURE that i'll be back on Friday... unless new problems show up (then i'll be cursing those technicians badly). So be patient... enjoy your 3 days of top posters Kairi and Dizzy as i'll catch up to the two of you when i do my catch-ups on the weekends :P XD

i should have enough time to reinstall RM2K and all other necessary programs done for the weekends... i WILL get it done for monday...

(currently posting on a friend's computer... the p1 at home is too slow...)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I am past you frosty. ;p

I'm sick today, so my posting is slowed. =/

Well, you wouldn't need a techie if you had me, I'd have you up and running by now. >_>;

Not much longer til' you're back, yay! ^_^

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    I am past you frosty. ;p

I'm sick today, so my posting is slowed. =/

Well, you wouldn't need a techie if you had me, I'd have you up and running by now. >_>;

Not much longer til' you're back, yay! ^_^
    lol :P, I got sick too. x_x;;

Can't wait 'till you get back frosty. :) ;)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I can fix my IBM in 1 day

1. reformat and install Windows 2000 Professional
    2. Install AOL
    3. Install MSN Messenger
    4. Install Adobe Photoshop
    5. Install RealOne
    6. Install Acrobat Reader
    7. Install Quick Time Player
    8. Install Office XP
    9. I'm done..

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Unless it's a psychical error, that requires new hard ware. ^_^;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I meant, if you had a hardware problem, such as your video card or hard drive burning out, you couldn't fix it in one day without the needed parts.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    -_-

i'm beginning to hate those technicians...

since my computer is too frickin' old to support the 40gig harddrive (the cheapest ones available in Edmonton), this is going to be a crisis... either hope for the best to see if the 30gig harddrive work, or try to find a 20gig harddrive that is no longer visible on the market... so my return is on a force delay (boooo!!!) and hopefully i'll be back soon...

this is becoming quite a mess... not only my online life of PC is affected, my schoolwork is getting affected as well now... it's rather hard to do a Biology lab without a computer to type it up x_x

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I wished I had a 40 GB harddrive... but i am stuck with a crappy 30GB drive..

and also my account got croupted.. darn! It took me atleast 10-20 min to fix it.

and I was getting mad at the computer because photoshop will not run faster.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    -_-

i'm beginning to hate those technicians...

since my computer is too frickin' old to support the 40gig harddrive (the cheapest ones available in Edmonton), this is going to be a crisis... either hope for the best to see if the 30gig harddrive work, or try to find a 20gig harddrive that is no longer visible on the market... so my return is on a force delay (boooo!!!) and hopefully i'll be back soon...

this is becoming quite a mess... not only my online life of PC is affected, my schoolwork is getting affected as well now... it's rather hard to do a Biology lab without a computer to type it up x_x
    Crap that sucks. I thought your school has computers you can use, mine does. :\ Good luck and come back soon.

Years
    When I have a problem with my laptop I just give it to the school technicians during the beginning of lunch hour and I come for it a few minutes before class starts and if they aren't finish doing what they do, they let me borrow an old laptop that has windows '98. I know almost completely nothing about computers.

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    When I have a problem with my laptop I just give it to the school technicians during the beginning of lunch hour and I come for it a few minutes before class starts and if they aren't finish doing what they do, they let me borrow an old laptop that has windows '98. I know almost completely nothing about computers.
    There's too much to know about computers anyway, I've heard studying them in further education is really stressful.

Back