• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be Honest- How Attractive Are You?

Honestly, how attractive are you?

• Total voters
Years
  • I think I am good looking. When I was in junior high school, I actually thought I was ugly. This is because nearly all of my peers would tell me I was ugly. However, when I reached high school, I realized that the people who would call me ugly were hideous. They were probably jealous of me for being more attractive than them.

Years
  • I never thought I was really that attractive until a year ago when I started getting attention for my looks. I know I'm pretty. Not to sound conceited. All my guy friends say I'm hot. ha. Boys hollar at me when I go out, which I find very annoying and disrespectful. But I guess it's because they find me attractive. There are things I don't like about myself, but I'm happy with how I look and what I got.

High self esteem is a very good quality. Nobody wants to be around someone who's like "I'M SO UGLY."

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • most girls(on and off the community)tell me that i'm pretty cute so i'd that i'm pretty attractive

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Well, To be honest.. I think I am average, Not much girls call me "Ugly" I only get called that when they hate me. But I've been called "hot" with most of some girls.

I get love letters, love emails, love messages, love calls. You know a LOVE life. XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well lots of girls outside of PC call me cute because i am only 1 metre 54.1 which is fairly small xD

My girlfriend says i am hot and others say i am cute. I on the other hand would say i am fair average, maybe ugly.

Fiery Arcanine said i am cute because i look small xD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • My friends all say I'm pretty... but I dunno. D:
    I've always hated how I looked, I just grew to accept that I'm one of the uglier people in the world. XD I have days when I think I'm pretty, and I know I'm skinny, but besides that there's really nothing good about me...
    ..And to prove that, one day I shall post my picture in the Post Your Picture thread and watch it get no comments like before besides "Nice hair :]" XD
    I don't mind, 'cause as I've said I've accepted how I look.

Perhaps if I took better care of myself and had more self-esteem and confidence? 'Cause I have none. XD

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I am quite pretty, and told often times that I am. Though, I am not exceptionally beautiful. I would say I'm average, but I have certain features that are above average. Basically... I am not really someone you would look twice at, unless you were trying to figure out whether I was a boy or a girl =P And I am far from ugly.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Chicks check me out all the time.
    Especially college chicks.
    I guess that means I'm made of win.
    Unfortunately for them I'm not into their gender.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I guess I am ok... I only showed myself once and three people said I was so pretty it made them think they were ugly.... Yeah that was kind of... awkward... >> I don't consider myself as the most beautiful girl in the world, but I guess I'm ok. I just hope to some people I'm not too ugly. o_O;

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • No. I am hideous. As well no one really notices me. Low self-esteam and self-confident. I am low in knowledge too. :(

How attractive are you? This can be in your opinion, in the opinion of others, maybe even a little of both. In my opinion and the opinion of many others, I'm pretty ugly. However, I do have those moments where I think I'm pretty...

lol, your theme made you pretty. :)

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • I can't really say to be honest. There are days were I gaze into a mirror thinking that I am attractive and other times where I think I'm ugly. I do receive nice comments from my female friends, so that helps my self-esteem, even if they are just friends. As for strangers, I always always get compliments on my hair and I have been hit on by both guys and girls.

I thinking the most unique "compliment" I've ever received from a stranger was when I went to go meet Chinese woman that my dad knew. I greeted her and then she put her hand up and slowly stroked the left side of my face and mutter, "Beautiful." I don't know what her goal was there but it sure was awkward as hell.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I think I'm average.Sometimes I think I'm the most hideous person on the planet but sometimes I look in the mirror and think I'm actually a little cute. Yes, that's right, cute. =OOO

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    This is rather difficult to get real honest answers from just one person's view. First comes to play ones view of ones self, second comes other peoples views of said self. And then there's select views to actually pay notice to. Because if you listen to those that deliberatley put you down, you'll put yourself down and your self perception will be negative. But if you are smothered with people who tell you youre beautiful all the time, but they don't actually mean it, then both ways you'll have an innacurate reading. Because everybody is beautiful in some way, some people will see it and others wont. So really you're going to get a divide no matter how attractive you may be, and there will always be people who find you attractive even if they don't verbally say so. We need sincerity and honesty put delicatley. But aside from analysing too much and being a party pooper... I'm gonna try my best to accuratley rate myself and travel around the world by doing so :P

When I was younger I was bullied for looking like a geek and I hated everything about myself so I had no confidence. Low confidence is a turn off I learned. So when I grew up I decided to change a few things about myself and my image, and now when I look in the mirror I like what I see. So as long as I like what I see, then the odds are people will think the same. But that is just looks, I've always believed that I've had a more colourful and interesting personality than those who engage in insecure mind games and over competitivness, and I've got more confident in that because I notice when people call me 'weird' or 'strange', I look at them and see the same personality traits of people who bullied me back in school. And they may be saying that for their own negative reasons, like they might be trying to put me down because they're jealous or whatever. Then there is manners, common sense etc. So, my best attempt at rating how attractive I am would be:

My physique is natural, not much of a hunk or exercise freak. So maybe 5/10
    Personality. Has its flaws, but what doesnt? 7/10
    And finally, appearance. I like what I see, but it could be better so I'm improving it. 5 or 6/10

But then it depends on what you would compare to... another person may rate me much more or much less. We all probably either under rate or over rate ourselves.

I'll stop now before I get lynched! :P

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well since I have very high self esteem I think I m really attractive. I have a symmetrical face, I a light skinned African American, I have short locks, pretty brown eyes, I have a small mole on the left side of my face, and a lot of guys and girls are attracted to me enough that I have a choice of who I want to pick. I always have a boyfriend. Popular but I just need to build muscle and I would be hott! but I dont feel like it right now. Anyway, Im not afraid of mirrors and they are not afraid of me.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • I'm not bad looking, but that's because I take care of myself. I could lose a couple of pounds, but nothing diet and exersize won't fix.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I am not very attractive if you ask me xD

I look fat in this, but i ain't fat xD
    Be Honest- How Attractive Are You?

Back