• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be REALLY - Did u ever used cheats?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Well I'll be REALLY and say that I've never cheated in Pokemon. Ever. How could I look into the mirror everyday and call myself a Pokemon master knowing that I'm a cheater, a fraud! Sure, I could take advantage of glitches/hacks *cough cough PokeSteroids* like everyone else but what about dignity!? What about honor!? <insert motivational speech here>.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    "be REALLY"

New phrase added to the Engrish Dictionary!

Well, to tell ya the truth, I considered using a gameshark on Yellow all those years ago, but the darn thing broke before I even got to use it. Ever since then, I have lost the interest in cheating, and have grown weary of it's effects on the GTS.

Glitching is another story, you can ruin your game and permenantly damage the data for all I care, so long as it doesn't effect other players.

The cloest thing to cheating I have probably ever done is glitching in R/B/Y.

Back