• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be who you want to be!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What kind of person do you aspire to become & how do you plan to achieve this? What made you want to be like this? Would you consider your goal realistic?

Years
  • barbie girl!

I want to be a nicer person, and I want to be more...open.

I keep everything bottled up and I don't have anyone to tell everything to, but hopefully that will change. I think this was caused just out of my paranoia of not being socially accepted/just always having been this way...

I sure hope it's realistic.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I want to be someone who's less arrogant and is calm in almost any situation. There are several times when I lost it and that didn't end well.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • I aspire to be a respected and more helpful person, who is kind to others and makes funny jokes all of the time. The things I do rather make me look stupid sometimes. and sometimes I say things I didn't realize was mean or hurtful. I don't want to look stupid or hurt people, I want everyone to have a good laugh and to feel happy.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Dude, we are in a perpetual state of evolution I cannot pinpoint a particular ;self' to develop into. I do my damndest to better myself in everything I do. Always. Damndest is an exaggeration.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've actually put a lot of thought into this over the years, "who I want to be". The most common answer I usually settle on is "I want to be a more mature version of the person I was as a child." I don't want to grow up, I don't want to become jaded and become an 'adult'. I want to be young when I'm 85 years old. That's the person I want to be.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i'm happy as i am now but i just want to be less shy and confident
    that's all i want

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • I'm comfortable with me. I hope I never change ever~. <3 And given that I've been basically the same for 26 years, I don't see myself changing anyhow so. YAY!

Years
  • I want to be someone who lives to help people. I was brought up around my grandmother who spent the majority of her time helping others. She'd volunteer to give out food to struggling families, she'd donate old clothes and help clean the church in her spare time. Me being a curious child would go with her and help out and I enjoyed it. It made me feel better about myself knowing that I was not only doing something productive, but something that was helping others too.
    As I grew up and moved further away from her my priorities changed and I've only ever done a bit of volunteer work here and there, but once my nan passed away last october I found out how much more I could be doing. Whilst we were remembering her and the things she did I found out how much more she did and what an impact she had on the community she moved to just by sparking a few ideas and donating a hell of a lot of time.
    Basically I want to be like my grandmother and become someone who lives their life for other people.

Years
  • In a nutshell, I want to be happy with myself and the decisions I make and not afraid of what people think of me. Just... be a self-confident, self-motivated person who doesn't stop and question everything I do. I know it's possible, but it's hard for me since I'm so introverted.

There are a lot of things I would like to do, but those don't really define who I am (I think?) so I guess I won't go into them.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • This won't sound modest. But I'm happy how I am now. Nice, kind, open to ideas, but not shy or naive (usually). I know my stuff, but I also know how to charm (when I want to).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I want to be more outdoorsy and social, as well as ambitious and find something I'm really passionate about. I'm not a very productive person, and I hate that about myself. There's so many things I'd like to do, but I never really give it the time of day; instead, I just sit my ass down in front of the computer, every single day for hours on end. Hopefully, if I get a job anytime soon, I'll be a lot more motivated to actually go out and do something worthwhile with my life.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • GROVYLE

Personally I'd like to have the social skills to tell when somebody's trolling me or not. I want to be able to tell.

I hate life sometimes

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I want to be a confident person because confidence is all what I lack, and so that I could open up conversations without screwing it up.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'd like to be more patient and more presentable in public (the latter of which is hampered by my skin allergies; the former seems to be ingrained into my personality).

Oh, and I'd like to be much, much wealthier as well.

Back