• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Beach Blank-Out Blastoise" Episode Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • I remember this one. The Jigglypuff was stuck inside of the canon of Blastoise and that's why it was asleep. It was an okay episode but it's not really one of the best ones. At best, it was an episode that I can watch maybe once or twice a year but not all the time.

Years
  • I thought the episode was nice, as it showed Team Rocket's Gyarados sub as a badass. On wheels, claw arms, it was made of win, as they say.

I wish that sub could have appeared more often, instead of that rinky Magikarp sub, but what can you do?

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, it was about time their sub "evolved" lol. I remember this episode. I love these Kanto episodes, this is where I started to like Wartortle and started to realize just how awesome Blastoise design was. I just don't know why they sent Meowth out when they had the Gyrados grabber the whole time.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Yeah.
    BTW dawnfan do you goto the chatbox or something?
    theres someone called dawnfan there aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Yeah.
    BTW dawnfan do you goto the chatbox or something?
    theres someone called dawnfan there aswell

From which you can discuss by either PM or the blog feature, so let's stay on topic.

The episode was also interesting, as it was the last of the Kanto starter final Evos to be featured (Charizard's Evo in the Fossil episode and the Volcano Badge episode, and Venusaur in Bulba's Mysterious Garden). I wish the Pokemon did more, but then, the plot was it to be asleep and out for the majority of the episode, anyway. But, at least, it was badass when it woke up, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Shouldn't the "---" link be removed, since it links to an illegal(?) way to watch Pokémon?

Was a few months ago that I watched this, and I like it, one of the better Jigglupuff (Should have been seen more in Johto :( ) episodes..
    I also love Squirtle and it's evolved forms, so to me this was a great episode.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I remember this episode... Not too much of it, but I do remember it. I defintely remember them waking up to all the scribbles on their faces at the end. XD

Didn't Jigglypuff draw on Brock's eyelids and actually drew beady eyes? That was wonderful, and would eventually raise the question of Brock's eyes. (Although, D/P eventually solved the mystery.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back