• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bear Grylls vs Ray Maers

jvn753

Pikachumon
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    I would say Bear grylls is more hardcore

Lets see Bear's past: SAS military(broke his spine after falling thousands of feet, but still survived it), Completed Mount Everest(Youngest British man), broke numerous guineas world records, and most recently appointed Chief Scout.

Ray? i know he wrote a book.

Obviously my opinion is in favor of Bear, but what are your thoughts on who is more Badass/Hardcore

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • For an honest portrayal and guide to surviving in the wild you really need to pass on Gryllis. He teaches things that will get people killed out in the wild.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • My first experience of Bear Grylls was him savagely and violently killing a non-venomous snake and making it sound like a fair fight.
    Ray Mears, on the other hand, has always been friendly and useful. I don't feel scared to watch another Ray Mears program.

xX

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I'm not a big follower of either of these nature toys boys. But seriously, how in gods name can you top a name like Bear Grylls?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Easily - don't be a cheat. I am going with Ray Mears. Everything Bear Grylls does is extreme. Ray Mears tells you what you NEED to do to survive in these treks, if you take them, which is believable, and aren't that dangerous, and it isn't staged, but Bear Grylls... the hotel thing, the too much danger, the fact that he explores places that normal people don't is too over the top.

Back