• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beasts!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Video Games often have certain unforgettable creatures, animals, or any form of beast that you either befriend, play as, or of course, have to kill! Whether that these beasts can talk, or not, perhaps we like them enough anyway to always leave them in our video gaming souls.

So the question here is, which video game animals/creatures/beasts leave the best impression on you, or in other words, which are your favourites? Er, pardon my wording on the question if it doesn't make sense, haha. But, I'll give you an example on a one of my favourites:

Beasts!

The Kongs, like Diddy kong and Dixie Kong! They've been some of my favourite animals in video gaming ever since playing their DKC games. Course my favourite is forever DKC2 and Tropical Freeze, they're always a great bunch of monkey and apes to play as, and they each have their own abilities like Diddy Kong can fly on his rocket barrel, and shoot peanut guns, while Dixie Kong can hover with her pigtails. Also they have the BEST opening theme if you've played Donkey Kong 64. Listen to it, if you haven't. :3

pkmin3033

Prinnies, dood! What could be cooler than exploding penguins? I've never really used Prinnies in any Disgaea game, but I liked the small but important role that they play in the Disgaea series, and the cameos they make in other Nippon Ichi games. They even got their own spinoff games. There's something extremely satisfying about chucking one Prinny and causing a chain reaction in others nearby.

...and let us not forget Pringer X, Pringer Z, and Prinny Baal. Oh yes.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Beasts!

Prinnies, dood! What could be cooler than exploding penguins? I've never really used Prinnies in any Disgaea game, but I liked the small but important role that they play in the Disgaea series, and the cameos they make in other Nippon Ichi games. They even got their own spinoff games. There's something extremely satisfying about chucking one Prinny and causing a chain reaction in others nearby.

...and let us not forget Pringer X, Pringer Z, and Prinny Baal. Oh yes.
    Wow, Prinny so soon? =D

Well... Doogos =D Because... well... Neptunia =D
    Beasts!

Nakala Pri

BAKI'S?!
    Beasts!

Very nifty creatures from Drawn to Life, that wore adorable little hats and were kinda deadly as you progressed forward with the game. Sure, they look cute, but give them half the chance and they'll bombard you with baki bombs! >:(

Definitely my favourite little wee beasties.

Oh yeah, Raposa are cool!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Does anyone remember...

BAKI'S?!
    Beasts!

Very nifty creatures from Drawn to Life, that wore adorable little hats and were kinda deadly as you progressed forward with the game. Sure, they look cute, but give them half the chance and they'll bombard you with baki bombs! >:(

Definitely my favourite little wee beasties.

Oh yeah, Raposa are cool!

Oh my god, Drawn to Life was one of my favorite games growing up. Thanks for bringing me down memory lane, mate.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    This lovable chicken.
    Beasts!

The first creature that made me smile profusely was Torchic and Blaziken is what made me stay.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I've got a few

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    I remember a few, but the ones that captured my heart and still have a special place in it are these little guys from Overlord:

Spoiler:

I still remember the first time I tried this game, at a friend's house. I kept dying because I was too busy watching these guys doing stupid things.

There's also the broodmother from Dragon Age: Origins (I'll let you guys google that if you don't know it) because I loved the whole quest and the story behind the birth of the broodmother.

Also, Chocobos. I love Final Fantasy too much to forget Chocobos.

Spoiler:

Back