• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Beating the Bustle and Hustle!" Review Thread

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • It was pretty nice episode. I liked the fact that Team Rocket got robbed this episode and tried to get their Pokémon back. Some cool characters returned so that's nice as well and I really like these Pokémon competition episodes so that's a plus.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I would like to discuss the fact that Blue_Drifblim has stolen 3 episode discussion in a row >_< Shame on you, Blue_Drifblim, shame on you XD Eating all of these episodes

I enjoyed this episode, too ^^

- Oh this is the one that looks like Takeshi's Castle
    - Everyone says the title ~
    - Heh, how Brock can tell that's Officer Jenny but not recognise Team Rocket...
    - Haha, Brock went straight out XD
    - I like it when they do the split screen thing and they fight for screen space...James and that random man did it for a few seconds XD

Music kept: (10)

Music at the start
    James talks about the contest
    Team Rocket Hoenn Sneaking Theme
    L-O-V-E-L-Y yume miru LOVELY BOY instrumental
    Sinnoh Team Rocket Motto theme (x2?)
    Sinnoh Now lady talks about Team Rocket
    Old Team Rocket theme
    DPPt Gym Battle theme
    Drowzee uses Drain Punch
    DPPt Route 214 (x2?)

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Didn't really like the episode too much... reminds me off wipeout and trust me that's a bad thing.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    ^ This episode reminds me of Takeshi's Castle, it's much funnier than Wipeout. A lot of them reminded me of tasks in that show, like the High Rollers and Avalanche. Although, if they were doing an episode based off one of those sorts of programmes, it could've been so much crazier...oh well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LMkMjIY3Y

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • More holes in the plot than in Swiss cheese, but quite a fun enjoyable episode to watch nonetheless.
    This.

Best part about it was that, even though Team Rocket still lost, the way they did it wasn't completely ridiculous. Sorta...

Figuring out the deal with the super-humans was kinda fun too. It was obvious that one of them was officer Jenny, but I didn't make the connection that the other 2 were criminals. (Which was pretty stupid of me, if I had spent 5 seconds thinking about it, I'm sure I would have figured it out. It was really obvious.) I had originally thought that they were all cops, and was there to investigate team rocket's recruiting plans.

Also, it reminded me a lot of the Trick House in Hoenn.

Back