• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Because Registeel > You

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I know, you just posted as an option. If you don't like it, you could already for Rest, one thing that caught my attention was of Mixape, One NP + Grass Knot = gg Vaporeon.

Grass Knot hits Vappy for base 60 damage, after a Life Orb and Nasty Plot boost i believe it hits for something like 80%ish damage.

Vappy weighing 2 pounds ftw lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    lol it only does about 60% to Vappy after a plot while I OHKO it with Surf lol

Also I don't have Cleric support so I'm not inclined to use rest without sleep Talk, and I need Cress to set up reflect so pursuit doesn't mean game over.

I was thinking about cleric support, but something urged me to go ahead and post that. Bad idea. T.T

But yeah, Toxic on Registeel is just asking for Heracross to come
    in. :P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I was thinking about cleric support, but something urged me to go ahead and post that. Bad idea. T.T

But yeah, Toxic on Registeel is just asking for Heracross to come
    in. :P

And it's obvious Heracross is going to use Close combat because Registeel resists its other attacks. which means Cressela comes in and takes the hit easily and sets reflect up in its face. also I happen to have the best Heracross counter in the game on my team :/

Back