• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    idk >.< its in the first post it is some special idk metagross lol

and you pushed the winning post to 585 xD

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • You need 2 things, your ID # and you SID (Secret ID #) your secret ID is hidden from you within the game. The only way to get it is to have caught a shiny pokemon within game (not chained, just a random shiny you came across) or use AR to find it for you. This is the only thing you'd need AR to do, and because I don't have one and never will I found a friend who got a friend with AR to help me.

You plug that into the program, next go somewhere where you can catch lv. 50+ pokemon, I use the Resort Area's Pond and fish for Magikarp. Then switch your poketch app to #5, that's the one where you see your party. Make sure you only have 5 pokemon no more or less with you at this point. Save the game. Reset. Take note of the time you hit 'A' on the continue screen, so if you did it a 5:18 pm, you would plug in, 17:18. Catch a 50+ pokemon, then put in its stats and natures into the program.

Then it will calculate how many taps and flips you need to do. (If you have international parents you must say so, if not then you have to select normal on the program.) This means you switch to app #6 the happiness checker, if the program says 106 happiness taps, you tap it 106 times. Then if it says 6 flips, you do the coin toss 6 times.

Then put in 2 compatible pokemon in daycare, get the egg, hatch, ta dah, its a shiny ~

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    its alright it looks like ill hold onto these darn evenets and such forever xD

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha i got totally (not totally though) lost xD

i can't unless i find a random shiney lol

Years
  • You need 2 things, your ID # and you SID (Secret ID #) your secret ID is hidden from you within the game. The only way to get it is to have caught a shiny pokemon within game (not chained, just a random shiny you came across) or use AR to find it for you. This is the only thing you'd need AR to do, and because I don't have one and never will I found a friend who got a friend with AR to help me.

You plug that into the program, next go somewhere where you can catch lv. 50+ pokemon, I use the Resort Area's Pond and fish for Magikarp. Then switch your poketch app to #5, that's the one where you see your party. Make sure you only have 5 pokemon no more or less with you at this point. Save the game. Reset. Take note of the time you hit 'A' on the continue screen, so if you did it a 5:18 pm, you would plug in, 17:18. Catch a 50+ pokemon, then put in its stats and natures into the program.

Then it will calculate how many taps and flips you need to do. (If you have international parents you must say so, if not then you have to select normal on the program.) This means you switch to app #6 the happiness checker, if the program says 106 happiness taps, you tap it 106 times. Then if it says 6 flips, you do the coin toss 6 times.

Then put in 2 compatible pokemon in daycare, get the egg, hatch, ta dah, its a shiny ~

Woah! That's actually pretty cool! :O
    So you use the AR but you still get a legit and wanted shiny pokemon? :O

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    no xD no refunds lol

plus i worked hard to get all the events and shinies lol

and tyson if someone who has already won wins again it just rolls over to the next fifth post so there is no double winning

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • Woah! That's actually pretty cool! :O
    So you use the AR but you still get a legit and wanted shiny pokemon? :O

The only thing AR is needed for is to find out your secret ID, and I got someone to do that for me by just sending them a pokemon with my normal ID on it. The rest is purely legit, no hacks or cheats :3 Also you can do it without AR, if you caught a shiny in the game.

Some people say its cheating or exploiting the game, but I see it as an easter egg within game that you can manipulate XD kinda like back in G/S when we figured out how to clone pokemon.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    ive been done tyson for a while xD

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Feels like im trying to win a million dollars lol.How about if the person who already won gets the post than the next person who is close to the one who won gets the poke.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    nope xD every five lol

makes it more fun, and are you coming to wifi tyson because i have people waiting for me to trade with them...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    and kazu-kun won o.o so you get a pick, and i am waiting for tyson...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    becki if u want anything in return i could search for u i guess o.O gonna take a while tho

still need that power belt???
    i have dittos too thanks so much for ur egg move pokemons i am gonna EV them and give it back to u
    so u can have a battle team then battle me after work + school sometimes :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back