• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Skitttyyyy <333 I really needed one, thanks so much hehe! I called it Becky. xD And its female, don't worry.x DD Im gonna see whats swarming today. ^^

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    need cresselia or any of the mirage pokes?

Which ones are the Mirage Pokes?

Skitttyyyy <333 I really needed one, thanks so much hehe! I called it Becky. xD And its female, don't worry.x DD Im gonna see whats swarming today. ^^

Aww awesome!

I bred one for myself yesterday but didn't take Delcatty out so had an egg extra and I thought "I know who needs one!" lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Hey becky, can you clone? I'm getting my shiny uxie cloned if you want one to clone for yourself. Oh and can I add more to that order? I need two totodiles and a charmander, and I'd love a skitty if you've still got some eggs. I love skitties! They're like, my favorite pokemon after ralts and pikachu! <3 I'll give you that meadow plate and list you a few pokemon I've caught over a few days now since I got my pokedex. ^_^

Last edited:

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    CAn you give me an Oddish ASAP PLz

I can, I'll let you know when it's ready =]

Hey becky, can you clone? I'm getting my shiny uxie cloned if you want one to clone for yourself. Oh and can I add more to that order? I need two totodiles and a charmander, and I'd love a skitty if you've still got some eggs. I love skitties! They're like, my favorite pokemon after ralts and pikachu! <3 I'll give you that meadow plate and list you a few pokemon I've caught over a few days now since I got my pokedex. ^_^

I can't unfortunately but I can breed them Pokemon for you, I'll let you know when they're ready =]

Last edited:
    Back