• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Ah that was handy, i gotta go down there like a geek n get one from Woolies, haha! ;-)
    Hmmm, i wonder if i would be able to get more than one! Probably not! Anyway, enough talkin to myself, down to business....

Can i please trade a Crawdaunt and Metang/Metagross (which would you prefer) for Gligar and Growlithe (1 with heart scale, 1 with nugget). If there are any particular items you are after let me know.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Ah that was handy, i gotta go down there like a geek n get one from Woolies, haha! ;-)
    Hmmm, i wonder if i would be able to get more than one! Probably not! Anyway, enough talkin to myself, down to business....

Can i please trade a Crawdaunt and Metang/Metagross (which would you prefer) for Gligar and Growlithe (1 with heart scale, 1 with nugget). If there are any particular items you are after let me know.

Which one are you going to? Mine would have been 30mins to train station, then about an hour to Liverpool then who knows how long actually finding Woolies! XD

I think you can get more than one, it's one per game I heard.

I'll have the Metagross please, and I'm not after any items except King's Rock. Free to trade now?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Mine is Bexleyheath in London, luckily i don't live too far away, about 20/30mins bus ride...

Yeah i'll pop down to wifi in a mo.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    nuggets are just gold for selling and yeah the scales are for re-learning any move that your Pokemon could've learned below its current level. i won't use either any time soon but will be handy when i get back into the game. Workin my way through Leaf Green at the mo so i'll have more variety to trade.

Thanks for all that!

Becky_x

Years
    nuggets are just gold for selling and yeah the scales are for re-learning any move that your Pokemon could've learned below its current level. i won't use either any time soon but will be handy when i get back into the game. Workin my way through Leaf Green at the mo so i'll have more variety to trade.

Thanks for all that!

Awesome, I'm essentially giving away money! XD

Thanks for the Pokemon, the Moon Stone and the King's Rock, been after King's Rock for ages and no-one seems to have it! =]

If you need anything else just ask and I might be able to breed it =]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Cool, ill take the Spinarak, Hoppip and Yanma please :-)
    Should i wait tonite or come back in the morning? Don't want to rush you, i'm in no hurry.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Cool thanks :-) Its been a long day so i'm gonna go for now but hopefully i'll catch you in the morning. Either then or Sunday...
    ~ Bye for now ~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    thanks see you tommorow xD
    Becky's Trading Thread

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    i want an eevee, i have a piplup hached or egg.

i didn't see piplup in your list of available to trade

Years
    Hi there =] Would you possibly have a Spiritomb? Also looking for a Bulbasaur and Gible...

Dont mind if theyre unhatched eggs or any level. ^^ Would you trade for a Charmander, Squirtle, Dratini or Sealo? =] or a lvl 24 Togetic? 3 for 3 of course...They'll be level 1's or Eggs whatever you prefer..

Becky_x

Years
    ok are you looking for anything specific?

There's a list of Pokemon I still need at the bottom of my first post =]

i want an eevee, i have a piplup hached or egg.

i didn't see piplup in your list of available to trade

I think I wrote at the top of my first post that I can breed all starters, but sure you can have an Eevee, I've got too many of them XD

Hi there =] Would you possibly have a Spiritomb? Also looking for a Bulbasaur and Gible...

Dont mind if theyre unhatched eggs or any level. ^^ Would you trade for a Charmander, Squirtle, Dratini or Sealo? =] or a lvl 24 Togetic? 3 for 3 of course...They'll be level 1's or Eggs whatever you prefer..

Ooh I'll take the Sealo if that's okay?

hey, just wondering if you've bred any of your pokemon for iv's?

I'm not sure what you mean by for IV's but all my lvl1 Pokemon are untouched if that helps, I wouldn't have a clue where to start with IV's or EV's or if they're the same thing XD

Back