• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    And thanks again Becky I'm trying to trade all my Pokemon at lv.1 and have tons of eggs I have to trade I have like over 150 eggs.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    I have a Trash Cloak Wormadam, it is Level 55 and is precious to me. What would you offer for it?

EDIT: Actually, I don't want to trade it. I'll just breed until I get a Burmy to evolve into Wormadam trash Form.

Hehe okay, I'd hate for you to part with a Pokemon you love =]

And thanks again Becky I'm trying to trade all my Pokemon at lv.1 and have tons of eggs I have to trade I have like over 150 eggs.

You're welcome =] Wow that must take up a lot of space in your boxes! I don't even have that much space left!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hehe okay, I'd hate for you to part with a Pokemon you love =]

You're welcome =] Wow that must take up a lot of space in your boxes! I don't even have that much space left!
    Yes it sure does I counted them up one day and said OMG this is a bunch of eggs so I'm trying to hatch as much as I can when I have the time.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I've got a female Burmy. All I've gotta do is Level it up indoors and then you can have a Trash Wormadam if you want it.

I now have a Trash Wormadam. You may have it for anything if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Becky do you have a gasly or gengar or any evoluation of those ? i would like to trade :D
    CODE: Jordi - 4339 5074 8239

Becky_x

Years
    Sorry about the late replies guys, I didn't receive any notification that people had posted here!

Hey Becky... Can i trade a sandy cloak for a Mudkip please :-)

Sure can, let me know when you're back on and free to trade and I'll get one for you =]

I'll trade Trash Cloak for Buneary w/ Fire Punch, Low Kick and Ice Punch Please.

No problem, let me know when you're online and free to trade =]

Becky do you have a gasly or gengar or any evoluation of those ? i would like to trade :D
    CODE: Jordi - 4339 5074 8239

I don't think I do I'm afraid, sorry about that.

Hey, sorry for being so late, but remember you said you would get me a Vaporeon for my Ariados? When could we do that?

Well I don't need Ariados anymore, or any dex Pokemon infact so you can have it for free if you like =]

do you still have a ninetails?

if so, what would you like for it?

Nothing =]

i still need a celebi i'm offering a shiny cherrim lvl 100 for it ( non hack)

I don't have a Celebi sorry, you could try asking someone who can clone maybe =]

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
    I'd really like a Zangoose but i dnt have anything in ur needs....is there anything i can give u?

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
    Thatd be great! But since uve really helped me in my Pokedex (i think i have 7 or 8 Becky Pokes) i have a nice little gift 4 u

Becky_x

Years
    Thatd be great! But since uve really helped me in my Pokedex (i think i have 7 or 8 Becky Pokes) i have a nice little gift 4 u

Lol okay but only if you're sure ^_^ I'll have to breed the Zangoose first, would you like egg or hatched?

Becky! Do you have any Ditto with Modest/Impish/Relaxed natures?

I don't have any spare Ditto I'm afraid =/

Back