• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Thanks for the shuckle! Enjoy Zapdos! Hope you get more cool pokemon soon!

You're welcome and thank you! I've already gotten plenty of awesome pkmn, unfortunately if I bred 4 of each like I used to all my boxes would be full, I've only got 1 or 2 free now and I still need more pkmn! That's why I've asked people to ask me if I have anything instead of just checking the list.

thank you for the 2 eevees :D

You're very welcome ^_^

Years
    You're welcome and thank you! I've already gotten plenty of awesome pkmn, unfortunately if I bred 4 of each like I used to all my boxes would be full, I've only got 1 or 2 free now and I still need more pkmn! That's why I've asked people to ask me if I have anything instead of just checking the list.

You're very welcome ^_^

OOOHHHH... You could release a few or something if any are bidoof...

Becky_x

Years
    OOOHHHH... You could release a few or something if any are bidoof...

Done that :( I even bred about 6/7 Cranidos today looking for a female and they all had to go aswell. They need to give bigger/more space there's no way that someone without that Pokemon Ranch game is gonna keep hundreds of Pokemon plus hundreds to trade for the ones they need, in them tiny boxes D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I'll trade you Growlithe, Pinsir, Spearow, and Doduo for Chimchar, Totodile, Mudkip, and Treecko.

And do you have any Chikoritas or Cyndaquils? It's fine if you don't, just thought i'd ask. =) I can trade Venonat and Mankey for those.

Years
    Done that :( I even bred about 6/7 Cranidos today looking for a female and they all had to go aswell. They need to give bigger/more space there's no way that someone without that Pokemon Ranch game is gonna keep hundreds of Pokemon plus hundreds to trade for the ones they need, in them tiny boxes D:

True.... Maybe store on both diamond and pearl?

Becky_x

Years
    I'll trade you Growlithe, Pinsir, Spearow, and Doduo for Chimchar, Totodile, Mudkip, and Treecko.

And do you have any Chikoritas or Cyndaquils? It's fine if you don't, just thought i'd ask. =) I can trade Venonat and Mankey for those.

Someone is breeding me a Growlithe later on sorry, do you have anything else?

Also, I'm in the middle of a trade right now and I've got no Chikoritas left but I can breed you one, if you bear with me a few minutes =]

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Is it my wi-fi or urs thats stuffin up? lol This is gettin annpying XD. I just hope it's done b4 my parents decide to kick me off lol

Becky_x

Years
    Okay that's fine =)
    Koffing? or Ekans?

Ooh Ekans please =] I'll let you know when you're Chikorita's ready =]

Is it my wi-fi or urs thats stuffin up? lol This is gettin annpying XD. I just hope it's done b4 my parents decide to kick me off lol

Sometimes it says I've been disconnected, then other times it says you're not connected or you've removed me from your roster D: it hates me! lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Okies!

SO Ekans, Mankey, Venonat, Pinsir, Spearow, and Doduo for Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Totodile, Treecko, and Mudkip?

I JUST realized a lot of starters start with T and C.

On WiFI, ready when you are!

Back