• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Years
    Lol, you'll never bribe them out of me! There's a Skuntank, Roselia, Magmortar (but I'm not sure if that's mine) Purugly and I think one or two others

Skuntank and magmortar sound nice. I know you love grass pokemon... SHINY VICTREEBELL AND WEEPINBELL.............. SHINY GLITCH SHAYMIN............

Years
    I'm not sure, even when I've got full signal it can still cut me off D:

You already have one! I dont have a shiny one but id rather mine be green and non shiny, than blue

No I mean I want one shiny. I'd also really like the magmortar, I could catch you 4 poke's you don't have and throw in a free shiny weepinbell!

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    No I mean I want one shiny. I'd also really like the magmortar, I could catch you 4 poke's you don't have and throw in a free shiny weepinbell!

No thanks ^_^

It wasn't a shiny Magmortar, it's a shiny Arcanine, I also have shiny Celebi

Last edited:

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    The celebi says hi to me. Do you know how to clone? You give me celebi clone, you clone my shiny lugia, we get the other's clone!

XD I knew the shiny Celebi would entice you lol, I've heard of how to clone yes but I daren't do it for fear of wrecking my game.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I clone and have shiny 10 anniv celebi. I'm also fine cloning for people...On my Diamond
    Btw I'm the one that gave the celebi, so :D
    Think of me as the middle man :P

Last edited:

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    I clone and have shiny 10 anniv celebi. I'm also fine cloning for people...On my Diamond
    Btw I'm the one that gave the celebi, so :D
    Think of me as the middle man :P
    can i get a shiny Celebi since u've got so many?
    Dunno wht u want but ask.

ALSO to SRkid: If u get tht shiny lugia clone can i get a copy of it back?

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    Do you still need that stuff list on the first page? I have four or fiveof them.

Back