• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becky's Trading Thread

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
    i dnt think i saw tododile on ur list (sry if it is) but would u happen to have 1 w/any egg moves?

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    i dnt think i saw tododile on ur list (sry if it is) but would u happen to have 1 w/any egg moves?

I don't have any spare right now but I can breed you one and see if it comes out with any if you like

Edit: lvl1 Male Totodile with Crunch and Thrash

Just added:

Exp. Share
    Expert Belt
    Moon Stone
    Focus Sash

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    do you have stantler or hitmontop? I'm also interested in the moon stone and dawn stone. I can trade hondoom, ampharos, hariyama, hypno and lots of others on you wants list.

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
    hey Becky would u take a lv.52 Hariyama & a lv.37 Pidgeot for a lv.1 female wobbufett & lv.1 sunkern and possibly a kelpsy & qualot berry??

Back