• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Been how long? Since 2014? What does PC look like now?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
  • It's been a very long time since I've dipped a finger back in this forum. It does bring back very fond memories. I wonder if my old friends are still here.

Excited to see what new changes have been made

Years
  • Been how long? Since 2014? What does PC look like now?

Well hello again!

Years
  • It's been a very long time since I've dipped a finger back in this forum. It does bring back very fond memories. I wonder if my old friends are still here.

Excited to see what new changes have been made

Hello, Diab-low, and welcome back to the forums!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?
    Best wishes for you to find your old friends here!

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • It is great to see people who still enjoy Pokémon after so long! I have been into it since Red / Blue, too!
    Do you have some favourite pokémon ?
    I hope you will enjoy your time on the forums now that you have come back! ^^

For sure ultimate favourite is Lugia my other favourites are Typhlosion

Years
  • Lugia and Typhlosion are in my top favourites! The first is my favourite Legendary bird, and the second is my favourite in Generation 2. They were both in my team when I played Gold, so many years ago!

I guess they were part of your team too at that time! ^^

Back