• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Before I forget... everybody eat David

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    xD, ooh, I like this. It does get a bit annoying, cause I'm on Chrome, and that thing goes right in front of it, but its still very handy. : D

And the new style looks awesome. xD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I think I just found my new Style. XD

It looks great. ;3

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Stated previously elsewhere, this is extremely awesome. It's been my default for a few days now =3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I noticed this and I have to say, it's a pretty cool feature. It'll be quite useful too, and I'll definitely be using this theme for a while. <3

@ ゲンガー, as Hiroshi mentioned, right now the bar is only available in the Main Page and the Forum Display Page. This is a beta and the features will be added in time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol title

loving the skin, but the shortcuts bar is interesting. you needs new posts there eventually.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Looks great. And the title bar is a good concept, but some of us use Google chrome and sometimes the loading bar messages get in the way. It could be a bit more convenient if it were on the right side of the page...

...and then we can add a friend chat to slowly turn PC into facebook XD.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD, ooh, I like this. It does get a bit annoying, cause I'm on Chrome, and that thing goes right in front of it, but its still very handy. : D

And the new style looks awesome. xD

Goes down in front of what? o_o

I'm seriously asking, because I'm using the style with Chrome to, and the layout's bar doesn't block anything for me. o_O

I love the shortcut bar, it allows me to be even lazier than I already am. XD

Oh, and I've already vocalized how much I love this theme in the VIP forum, but I'll say it again. THIS THEME. IT IS SO MUCH WIN. <3 ...even if it's still in beta.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Goes down in front of what? o_o

I'm seriously asking, because I'm using the style with Chrome to, and the layout's bar doesn't block anything for me. o_O

The attachment is what we mean. Every time we mouse over something the bar gets blocked.

(I know, I draw sexy)

Attachments

• Before I forget... everybody eat David
      snap_2.png
      31.3 KB · Views: 100
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    But Cherrims don't taste good...D:

Yay! I've been using Dimensional Rift, but I think it's time for a style change.
    *switches to Johto Elite*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The attachment is what we mean. Every time we mouse over something the bar gets blocked.

(I know, I draw sexy)

Oh. That.

The mouse over bar only stays there for about two seconds, or you can make it go away quicker if you hover over the layout's bar. >.> I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out..

I guess my point is that it's not a big enough issue for Jake to worry about fixing. xD;

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I'm liking the theme, and it will be very useful when finished. I've got no suggestions at the moment though.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    This new style is awesome. The theme colors go together great and it's easy on the eyes.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Very nice, I like it. It's sleek and smooth and I like the header, but it's too dark for me imo. The white default font for posts is too much of a contrast jump, and then when some people choose to use different colours, it's even worse...but meh...that's just me :3

Back