• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begginer Trainers/Breeders Store (Noob Friendly)

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hello, can I have Shiny Chikorita and Shiny Shuckle please? CMT for my offers and I can clone them for you if you like. :)

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    I traded the Chikorita for a shiny cyndaquil, but if you can clone the shuckle that would be great :3, would you like the cyndaquil instead of the chikorita?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Would you want a UT Piplup (knows Stealth Rock, Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam) for a TM of my choosing?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm technically not a n00b trainer with n00b pokemon....but trust has been betrayed, so I have hardly any pokemon, except my precious PCPichu (x2), Movie Arceus and NZJirachi.

I can offer:
    Quilava
    Typhlosion
    Entei
    Lugia

I'm after: Shiny Charizard, and a Master Ball

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    I'm technically not a n00b trainer with n00b pokemon....but trust has been betrayed, so I have hardly any pokemon, except my precious PCPichu (x2), Movie Arceus and NZJirachi.

I can offer:
    Quilava
    Typhlosion
    Entei
    Lugia

I'm after: Shiny Charizard, and a Master Ball

I dont know :X I can give you a master ball, but I was hoping to trade Shiny for Shiny, or Shiny for Event.

SUTANRII

The New Guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Chimchar
    Riolu
    Kabuto (it wasn't listed, but if you have?)

Breeding? I am a noob and have nothing great to offer to be honest. =\

Back