• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begin, Again (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    New chapter is up. It's a little different from the others... and the outcome will decide some things about the continuing story.

^^

EDIT: Well, if you guys feel like you'd rather play this RP by yourselves and not interact with the other players like I've set up for in this chapter, I can change it so that you won't have to. If that's the majority's opinion. So, how will you have it?

EDIT2: It's so sad that chaptered RPs meet this fate all too often, even when they have a story thought up :/

If you still want to be in this RP (for the accepted players) please state so within two days, or your spot might be handed away. I'll VM you to remind you... but if you still want the spot, you better be more active. At least one post a week. It's not too much to ask :,(

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, people have stated that they are in the game still. Nice to hear! I've been busy (as always >>::<<) but I'll review the latest posts as soon as I can!

Whenever you feel you've got time, sit down and write a few lines on a post for Begin, Again. There's no need to do it all at once ^^ I can spend an hour on chapters in RPs sometimes. It's... not necessary for you, unless you really feel like it ^^ Remember you can split up chapters into several posts; you don't have to write just one mega-long post for every chapter. You can write 4 pretty short posts if you like. Even splitting up battles is fine.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @ Nakuzami - "The pokéball that touched the Drilbur's head shook violently when the pokémon had gone inside. Clearly it wasn't going to give up easily. But the fight had damage the ground pokémon, and eventually the ball went still.

The other pokéball didn't shake at all. It was as if the Whismur was happy to get inside a warm and safe place like a pokéball."

- Kris caught a Drilbur! (lv 11 female)
    - Kris caught a Whismur! (lv 12 female)
    - Monierba (Bulbasaur) grew to level 13 and learned Poisonpowder and Sleep Powder!

I assume Monierba is the Bulbasaur, but if it's the Pansage, please tell me. You should have described it in the post, or if you did I really didn't see it xD The dice rolls made them female, I'm completely impartial. Just so you know. You may choose to make one of them male if you really want to though... *mutters about females being awesome regardless*

Lulz. No, Monierba is the Pansage, Bulbasaur is just Bulbasaur XD That's my fault.

And...can we at least have Drilbur be Male? I find it hard to picture little Excalibur to be a girl. Whismur is Amp, by the way.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, yes it's your fault :p Yeah, alright Drilbur can be male ;)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Hey hey hey. Sorry for my inactivity. I've already explained myself in that PM that I sent you, so I guess there's no need to say all that here too. Ace will begin posting again tomorrow ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, 2 people have posted in Chapter 6 and Dia is done with Chapter 5, I think. Is anybody waiting for me to post?

I'm thinking of making the White team canon in this chapter, since 2 people chose to work for them here. Anybody's got anything against that?

- That would still mean that you can choose to work for the Black people in Chapter 6, but that they will get overwhelmed by the White team and more or less chased out. The Digout Corporation will then decide that it's too risky to keep digging through Diglett's Cave, and abandon the mission. You will get paid (no matter what team you were on) and can continue towards Pewter City. I'll post Pewter City as soon as somebody has written about Digout Corporation being chased out.

Years
  • I'll be posting once I get my exams over and done(and as you can see, I can't possible post a long chapter with my phone x_x). And I've decided to be on the side against the diggers(which is White..?). Just a question, the people that Rowena teams up with, are they allowed to have Pokemon with them or only those found within the area(the cave, that is)?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I understand, Dia :) Well, yeah. They can have any pokémon! /edited xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's almost been a month since the last post here. I guess the interest for an RP like this is pretty low nowadays?

Are you guys alive? Summer has begun :3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • There's almost been a month since the last post here. I guess the interest for an RP like this is pretty low nowadays?

Are you guys alive? Summer has begun :3

I'm completely alive, but I finished this chapter, so I can't post D=

On a side note: Smilie Overuser? What...? I'm confuzzled :S ... ... ... <---- Oh... I see :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, I'll post the next chapter within days! :3 For those who are finished with the Digging Site. It's time for Pewter City and your first badge ;D

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Guys, I'm really, really, really, really sorry for my inactivity. I'm writing up my post right now, if it's okay. My netbook hated PokeCommunity and wouldn't let it load for a month >.> But now that it has, I hope I can still be in this RP. With RHCP's permission of course...

I'll just post here when I've already made a post in the IC thread. It'd mean more, I guess >.>

Last edited:
    Back