• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Hey guys, my computer is not displaying jack doodly squat, so I can't post for a while. D: I'm doibg this from my phone, but I might get back and running Wednesday night.

Again, sorry! Dx

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want to enter Route 3 now but Monster Guy is holding up on the post. :( I can't move on to the gym and it seems rude to just leave his character in the museum.
    Maybe give him a chance for a day or two, as I believe he isn't exactly gone. Maybe just busy or forgetful :) but then you might want to move on alone.

Wow, I better cook up the post for Danica's Gym battle! I wouldn't want Mt. Moon to be out of fossils by the time she gets there. Also, quick question, would it be acceptable if she could find a Moon Stone there?
    I think it's very likely that you will find Moon Stones there, yes ^^

If you mean Deoxys... Then it means a battle... A battle against Deoxys might mean bad wounds... I can't think of more
    There will be no Deoxys yet. Jsyk. Maybe later in the RP if people have good plans :3 personally, I have plans for Articuno!

Hey, I've not dropped off the face of the earth. NyxShooter and I are working on a joint post and with their exams and my crazy schedule it's slow going. But I think we're almost done.
    Thanks for the heads up! Me and gimmepie are working on a JP too, trying to make it work with my busy life these days.

Hey guys, my computer is not displaying jack doodly squat, so I can't post for a while. D: I'm doibg this from my phone, but I might get back and running Wednesday night.

Again, sorry! Dx
    That's okay, hope you'll get it fixed!

I might as well say - I'm going abroad thursday to monday and will likely not be online at all or at least not RP since I won't have a computer. Sorry gimmepie uuuhh :( unless we manage to finish before that of course!

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I think I'll be giving Monster Guy until tomorrow (Wednesday night) to write or Jordan will be abandoning him in the museum. :)

Years
    I'd like to share my interest in this as well. I haven't found an open RP that interests me yet, but some of these full ones look very promising! Guess I picked a bad time to join the forums, relatively speaking. >.<

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Sorry the Jp is coming along so slowly. Not only is this finals week but I'm at the hospital right now because my little brother is having major heart surgery

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Well... I'm planning also a fight with Deoxys later so we will see...

I hope your brother get better.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    wow *blush*
    I've asked the most inactive player, and he wants another chance so I'm gonna give him that, because I'm so darn nice. I'll try to keep in mind that you are interested though!

Thanks Adventure-san, be sure to remember me! Drop me a PM or VM if a spot does open up :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Aww... okay, maybe I'll find mister Deoxys when I come back through, I think mount
    moon is a great place for him, because... well... moon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well... I'm planning also a fight with Deoxys later so we will see...

I hope your brother get better.

Aww... okay, maybe I'll find mister Deoxys when I come back through, I think mount
    moon is a great place for him, because... well... moon.
    I guesssss it's a Kanto pokemon, in a way. Or, how is it, can you capture it in FR/LG and not the Hoenn games?

In any case, Mt Moon is way too early to encounter legendaries though ;) sorry if anybody was hoping for Mew/Mewtwo near Cerulean!

Oddball_

Years
    I guesssss it's a Kanto pokemon, in a way. Or, how is it, can you capture it in FR/LG and not the Hoenn games?

In any case, Mt Moon is way too early to encounter legendaries though ;) sorry if anybody was hoping for Mew/Mewtwo near Cerulean!

Birth island (?) Is technically nine island in the Sevii islands. Since there's no map placing the region's in specific geological points I've always imagined that the Sevii islands were between Kanto and Hoenn.
    (The event exists in both games.)

As for Mount moon and Cerulean being to early for legends, it could be necessary to come back once you've got rock smash, flash, strength, blah blah...

Of course your GM so if you don't like that idea we won't do it :3

Edit: Posted my gym post, hope it's good :3 Sylveon made me a frame thing so I'm trying it out as well. Any tips are welcome :3

Last edited:

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
    I'm pretty sorry to say that unfortunately, I'll be very scarce for the next few weeks or even longer than that depending on how things happen on my side. I might be able to get one last post in for awhile, but even that isn't a definite. I'm going around putting up similar messages in different RP's I'm in as this will be one of the last days I have more than a few hours of my time available, hopefully everything solves itself and I can get my own business settled after Christmas, so until then see ya everyone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Birth island (?) Is technically nine island in the Sevii islands. Since there's no map placing the region's in specific geological points I've always imagined that the Sevii islands were between Kanto and Hoenn.
    (The event exists in both games.)

As for Mount moon and Cerulean being to early for legends, it could be necessary to come back once you've got rock smash, flash, strength, blah blah...

Of course your GM so if you don't like that idea we won't do it :3

Edit: Posted my gym post, hope it's good :3 Sylveon made me a frame thing so I'm trying it out as well. Any tips are welcome :3
    Congratulations, Delta is worthy of the Boulder Badge!

I'm pretty sorry to say that unfortunately, I'll be very scarce for the next few weeks or even longer than that depending on how things happen on my side. I might be able to get one last post in for awhile, but even that isn't a definite. I'm going around putting up similar messages in different RP's I'm in as this will be one of the last days I have more than a few hours of my time available, hopefully everything solves itself and I can get my own business settled after Christmas, so until then see ya everyone.
    Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll come back re-energized after christmas!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I did not think that having a move with a type-advantage would still not make this battle easier. Anyway, I posted my gym battle now! :)

Oddball_

Years
    Okay! So I've been typing up the next piece of the Delta chapter and actually finished a couple hours ago. However I started tinkering with BB code and added a spoiler containing the contents of his bag.
    Have decided that from now on each (solo) post will have a battle*, as its Pokemon and you can't walk five steps without being forced to do animal cruelty :3
    I've also decided to limit events** to one per post that way the reader doesn't get a ton of information just thrown at them and I'll have to describe settings more so that I can paint an image so to speak. Looking back I feel I rushed it and want to make my newer posts feel professional :3

*Unless Delta meets New character, or something important to the story that actually deserves to have its own chapter.
    **Events are things like catching moms, gym Battle, Evolve, new move, etc...

These are just some things that I decided to do to help my skills as a writer, and hopefully can make the RP more enjoyable as a whole. Oh and I'm posting them here so that I will actually feel inclined to do them because otherwise... lol

Will post my Route 3 battle and attempt to capture Shinx later, hopefully more people will post so it's not just a Delta post every other time. I know time isn't relevant but if I'm in Cerulean before the majority has boulder badge I'll feel kinda guilty, (Albeit I have been keeping a timeline of events so I could possibly do a JP with characters that are in places i've previously been too IF past if the dates sync(they're present, my past), otherwise it would get confusing. No need for Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff. :3

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Just waiting for Rainflower now. I should be able to post right after she does. Dunno what happens afterwards, though, now that the Pikachu situation is all dealt with and all. I guess we'll cross that bridge once we get to it.

Also, if nobody else wants to do stuff with the special Pikachu, I might as well have Sigur accidentally capture it, although it wasn't my original plan. The more Pokémon that drive him nuts, the better |3

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    Finally, all my schoolwork is done! Now I have to catch up somehow...

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the Gym Battle. The two Pokemon Max is carrying only know one damage dealing move each. (Pound and Fairy Wind. And Rock resists Normal...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Sorry it took so long! But I posted! I'll leave the rest to Gelius to finish off the Raticate horde :)

Back