• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    So I imagine it's starting to get close to dark now. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up with Lilliana to start on route 3. She's a kid and doesn't wanna travel alone at night but she's being stubborn and doesn't wanna stay in Pewter City.

I would, but Danica's waiting for a click and is kind of in the middle of Route 3 (and I don't see a reason to make her return to Pewter City). Perhaps when She's about to enter Mt. Moon?

On another note, Merry X-mas everyone!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Well... Gary Clark and Gelius have troubles with team rocket. They are now in a cage waiting for help before TR takes all the "rocks".

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Posted a mount moon bit, probably going to do 2 more before Cerulean but we'll see.
    Wish I had stable internet cause I would love to do another JP and fight team Rocket with y'all. Here's hoping <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great, thanks

Now I'm just waiting for a verdict on Keia's attempt to capture a Shinx
    Keia captured a Shinx!
    Begin Again (OOC)

Posted, yo. Decided that Sigur's gonna have to catch the Pikachu by accident, because he wouldn't do it of his own volition and all |D'' So, Adventure, waiting for your call now!
    lol such capture Sigur captured a cray Pikachu!
    Begin Again (OOC)

ALSO all players - I will be doing a checkup before the new year to see if there's someone who has not posted in quite a while and appears to be gone. If so, I'll message them to see if they are still interested. And if not, I'll try to make sure we're always around 20 active players, one way or another :3

Years
    I have finally managed to borrow a computer for a while, so I'll hopefully get Tasman's battle with Brock up today or tomorrow and then quickly move on to Route 3 and Mt. Moon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    I'm also waiting to see if Danica caught the wild Skiddo so I can move on to Mt. Moon and get Danica some christmas Fossils. If you need it, the link to the post is right here :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seems I missed a lot of OOC notifications during the holidays :p Or maybe you forgot to post in the OOC about it? Nevertheless, I'll check more dutifully from now on, as I'm finally done with my travels for this year ;)

get it

soon it's new year

I'll be gone again

nah, kidding. I won't! Yet.

EDIT: ok, while I think the Ralts might actually faint before Skiddo here, I'm gonna be nice.

Danica captured a Skiddo!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    Seems I missed a lot of OOC notifications during the holidays :p Or maybe you forgot to post in the OOC about it? Nevertheless, I'll check more dutifully from now on, as I'm finally done with my travels for this year ;)

get it

soon it's new year

I'll be gone again

nah, kidding. I won't! Yet.

EDIT: ok, while I think the Ralts might actually faint before Skiddo here, I'm gonna be nice.

Danica captured a Skiddo!

I didn't post it here quite clearly, mea culpa on that one. And yes, poor little Curtis is going o collpase in the next post and Skiddo will have to show off its "hog skillz" (?)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I've decided to make a little rivalry between my two Pokemon to give my team a little color. eheheh

Years
    Congratulations, Tasman has earned the Boulder Badge!

I'll try to get my next post up tomorrow if I get time. Onwards to Route 103! Nidorino and Shinx here I come! Also I've already decided that I want Archen and Cranidos fossils in Mt. Moon... No stones yet though.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Just a warning... I was under some sedatives when I wrote this todays post cause I've been sick, but my pain has lead to Delta acquiring some minor (Or not so minor) head trauma. Oh and I continue with the million pockets joke. Enjoy!

Adventure I think Char might be close to evolving, I think I may have made a gap between Riley and Delta that will delay any Lucario amazingness (friendship evolve) and Hope is still a fresh catch, but I'm thinking Cerulean gym would be a great training ground for an electric type

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just a warning... I was under some sedatives when I wrote this todays post cause I've been sick, but my pain has lead to Delta acquiring some minor (Or not so minor) head trauma. Oh and I continue with the million pockets joke. Enjoy!

Adventure I think Char might be close to evolving, I think I may have made a gap between Riley and Delta that will delay any Lucario amazingness (friendship evolve) and Hope is still a fresh catch, but I'm thinking Cerulean gym would be a great training ground for an electric type
    Please refer to species names in OOC posts :) I can't keep track of all nicknames.

Back