• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Alright posted :) Omega, I think you can have Danica lead them and get inside the Pokémon Centre if you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2015
    Feel free to put up a SU! Ask me if you have any questions on roleplaying, as I see you are new here.

Thanks! It might be a couple days as apparently I need to post a few times normally before I can post links. But then it should be no problem!

One question: Do you think I should read everyone else's perspective in the RP just to catch up? I'd be happy to, just it might take a while :)

Years
  • Thanks! It might be a couple days as apparently I need to post a few times normally before I can post links. But then it should be no problem!

One question: Do you think I should read everyone else's perspective in the RP just to catch up? I'd be happy to, just it might take a while :)

I'd read through just for entertainment, some of the characters and posts in Begin Again make for a good read.

I'm looking forward to RPing with you :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    So I'm thinking of having Lilliana run into some sort of trouble, anyone wanna play hero to the little girl?

Years
  • I hope I'm doing this right. I'm rather nervous!

Also, the first post says at the top that there are 4 spots open... but at the bottom it says that spots are closed. I'm hoping their open...

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hope I'm doing this right. I'm rather nervous!

Also, the first post says at the top that there are 4 spots open... but at the bottom it says that spots are closed. I'm hoping their open...

Spoiler:
    It looks good :3 A few things though.

Would you care to give an example of what "clean, presentable clothes" means? Like, describe what he will be wearing in your first post in the RP.

Is reading/writing his only real interest/hobby? Maybe it is, and if so, that's okay. It just seemed a bit thin for a well rounded character :3

Also, you will need to take on the gyms. Is there a particular reason for him choosing to take on the gym challenge as a trainer rather than just travel Kanto without being a trainer?

Years
  • It looks good :3 A few things though.

Would you care to give an example of what "clean, presentable clothes" means? Like, describe what he will be wearing in your first post in the RP.

Is reading/writing his only real interest/hobby? Maybe it is, and if so, that's okay. It just seemed a bit thin for a well rounded character :3

Also, you will need to take on the gyms. Is there a particular reason for him choosing to take on the gym challenge as a trainer rather than just travel Kanto without being a trainer?

Thank you for the thoughtful questions! I guess, clean presentable clothes can be left open to interpretation, huh? I'll try and be more concise in my opening post.

And yeah! I forget that people outside of Japan have more than one hobby! Am I allowed to edit the original post?

I will also add some thought to the gyms as well, if I'm allowed to add to edit my original post :D'

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you for the thoughtful questions! I guess, clean presentable clothes can be left open to interpretation, huh? I'll try and be more concise in my opening post.

And yeah! I forget that people outside of Japan have more than one hobby! Am I allowed to edit the original post?

I will also add some thought to the gyms as well, if I'm allowed to add to edit my original post :D'
    Haha, I don't think there's any definition on how many hobbies you are supposed to have... Some people have many interests, others only have time or energy or interest for one hobby. So that part is fine, if you want to keep it that way :3

The other things, yes, feel free to edit your orginal post, and post again here when you are done.

Years
  • Haha, I don't think there's any definition on how many hobbies you are supposed to have... Some people have many interests, others only have time or energy or interest for one hobby. So that part is fine, if you want to keep it that way :3

The other things, yes, feel free to edit your orginal post, and post again here when you are done.

I've edited it somewhat, and have hopefully added to his character somewhat. :D Hopefully I've satisfied your curiosity! If there any suggestions that you may have to make him a more well-rounded character, I would love to hear what you have to say.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hi. Internet connection is rare in my new home. Will probably be inactive tomorrow night or until I come home in the provinces.

Will post asap though.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I posted with another capture attempt at that Zubat!

I tried developing the rivalry with Nido and Goo with a little battle. I am slowly seeing their characters now.

Years
  • I posted with another capture attempt at that Zubat!

I tried developing the rivalry with Nido and Goo with a little battle. I am slowly seeing their characters now.

It's really good that most of us are giving the pokemon distinct and interesting personalities, in a lot of RPs the pokemon are just sort of there. I much prefer this approach.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've edited it somewhat, and have hopefully added to his character somewhat. :D Hopefully I've satisfied your curiosity! If there any suggestions that you may have to make him a more well-rounded character, I would love to hear what you have to say.
    Lovely, you are now accepted! I think there should still be a couple of people left in Pewter City or at least nearby, so you shouldn't be completely alone when you start before the Gym Battle (or in Viridian Forest if you prefer that).

I posted with another capture attempt at that Zubat!

I like your characterization!

Jordan captured a Zubat!

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I'm trying to make my Pokémon have personalities but I feel like I'm not doing well... tips, suggestions?

Back