• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have to drop out from this RP. There are just too many things going on in my life right now (I have 5 exams next week, three project submissions, heading a huge event in my college, and possibly running for student council) so I really can't commit right now.

It would be great if you accept me after I come back but it's fine if you don't. :) It's been nice playing with you guys.
    /cry

Since you let us know so nicely, of course you are welcome back whenever you are ready :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I have to drop out from this RP. There are just too many things going on in my life right now (I have 5 exams next week, three project submissions, heading a huge event in my college, and possibly running for student council) so I really can't commit right now.

It would be great if you accept me after I come back but it's fine if you don't. :) It's been nice playing with you guys.

Awww... Looks like Delta's friendless again. Oh wait I've got Gelius. I suppose we might bump into each other in the future. For now though I'm finally free of the chain of Jp's! Misty you trombonist mermaids here I come!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hope i don't bump with Delta on the Gang of Bugs territory.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay. I'll post up my character's action after my exams. I still have to catch up with a couple of projects, so I can't afford to write up the lengthy post I promised until I finish.

I'm still very much up to this RP. Just... give me some time to get my things together. I honestly find Gabrielle a fun character to write.

Years
  • Sorry for the delay. I'll post up my character's action after my exams. I still have to catch up with a couple of projects, so I can't afford to write up the lengthy post I promised until I finish.

I'm still very much up to this RP. Just... give me some time to get my things together. I honestly find Gabrielle a fun character to write.

She's fun to read too!

Definitely need to have her meet up with Tasman at some point, cause Kalosians. xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I am taking a small break from BA for now (if allowed). I need a week or so to get settled in to a few things here before I can refocus on my RPing. :) If that's okay, of course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am taking a small break from BA for now (if allowed). I need a week or so to get settled in to a few things here before I can refocus on my RPing. :) If that's okay, of course.
    Oh, totally. Take all the time you need :3 If you're over a month gone without a word, I might poke/remove you. So just remember to check back if you think you need more time off.

EDIT: My SU is done! I went all out and gave her an odd pokémon, made her half insane and having a mini-power. I don't normally do these kind of characters haha. But I think she'll be fun. Any objections to her? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8651175&postcount=615

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Name: Capri Castillo

Hometown: Just outside of Fuchsia City

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Along with her overalls, she also wears a pair of brown suede cowboy boots that are quite worn out!

Capri has a thick southern drawl. She refers to everyone as "Hun", "Darlin'", "Sweetie" ect. Her arms and legs are toned from doing manual labor all day, but other than that she doesn't really do much to keep her body in great shape. She would rather have some ice cream to tell ya the truth.

Interests and goals: Capri's primary goal is to raise and train a wonderful team of Pokémon to their full potential. Like many other trainers, she plans on obtaining every badge in the Kanto region with hopes of becoming a champion! She is interested in having a strong bond with each and every one of her Pokémon.

Capri also loves food and loves to eat food. A lot. She is always interested in trying out all the food that is available and her bottomless pit of a stomach makes it very easy for her to end up spending a fortune on snacks alone.

Family:

Father: Capri spent her childhood working hard on her father's ranch. Her father, Archer, could be described as a rough man, who according to Capri is "lacking a sense of humor". He is a very serious man, who is constantly at work on the farm. Who could blame him though? It's not easy taking care of an entire herd of Tauros! Especially when those obnoxious things are constantly stampeding through the fences. Even though he may seem like a very intimidating man he does have a soft spot for Capri, since she is his only child.

Mother: Capri's mother, Lyla, left Archer when Capri was just a baby. Lyla is a deadbeat to say the least….. no one has heard from her since she left…..

Gus: Gus was Capri's childhood best friend! When Capri wasn't working on the list of barn chores that her father had given her every morning, she would be out and about with Gus! The two would spend countless hours running through the Tauros fields, jumping off the barn roof into hay bales(which was eventually forbidden because Archer wasn't about to have a small child break their arm and not be able to help out at the ranch) or just causing trouble and mischief wherever they went! Unfortunately Gus and his family moved to the Johto Region a few years ago and Capri and him weren't able to stay in touch.

Strengths:

Early Bird: With all the work that was always needed to be done at the barn it was a necessity to be up and ready to roll by the crack of dawn! Even though she is not working at the ranch anymore, she still believes that waking up early is a key element in becoming a great Pokémon trainer! Because waking up early = more hours to train!

Happy Go Lucky: Capri has a permanent smile glued to her face! She just thoroughly enjoys life and everything along with it! Her laugh can be heard from miles away and her cheerful spirit tends to make others jolly as well. People wonder where she gets her sweet attitude from because it certainly is not from her father!

Adventurous: Capri is always eager to explore! Whether it's a new town, city, forest, cave, store, or just a neighbor's or friend's house(lol okay creeper) she is down to venture through it all! Admiring the lovely scenery as she goes! Oh, and the food!

Weaknesses:

Clingy: Between her childhood best friend moving and her mother's disappearance, Capri really struggles when people leave her. She will try to hold on to someone for as long as she can which can really irritate others. Her father is on speed dial on her poke-cellphone and she makes sure she calls him every night before she falls asleep.

Humor: Good gracious this poor girl will laugh at anything that is even just remotely funny! The worst part is the fact that when she starts laughing it is difficult for her to stop! Her laugh will eventually sound like a Seel and tears will start to roll down her eyes. "Seriously, Capri, it's really not even that funny."

Gluttony: How this girl doesn't resemble a Snorlax is a mystery. Capri can always be found with a snack in her pocket, or hand, or in her mouth. She sure does love to munch and sometimes this can get in the way of training!

Starter Pokemon:
    Begin Again (OOC)
    Ponyta
    "Crim"
    Female
    Charm, Stomp, Flame Wheel, Ember, Double Team

Because what is a ranch without some Ponyta and Rapidash? Capri and Crim were instantly drawn to each other when Archer bought a handful of Ponyta to help pull equipment at the ranch. Capri spent many hours teaching all the Ponyta how to pull the equipment, and Crim was the only one to do so without causing chaos. When Capri told her father she was going to begin her journey to become a great Pokemon Trainer, her father told her she shouldn't start her journey alone. He decided to "retire" Crim from the ranch and she can now start her new job as Capri's partner! Unfortunately, this has left the already oh so grumpy Archer with a group of mischievous Ponyta.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Name: Capri Castillo

Hometown: Just outside of Fuchsia City

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Along with her overalls, she also wears a pair of brown suede cowboy boots that are quite worn out!

Capri has a thick southern drawl. She refers to everyone as "Hun", "Darlin'", "Sweetie" ect. Her arms and legs are toned from doing manual labor all day, but other than that she doesn't really do much to keep her body in great shape. She would rather have some ice cream to tell ya the truth.

Interests and goals: Capri's primary goal is to raise and train a wonderful team of Pokémon to their full potential. Like many other trainers, she plans on obtaining every badge in the Kanto region with hopes of becoming a champion! She is interested in having a strong bond with each and every one of her Pokémon.

Capri also loves food and loves to eat food. A lot. She is always interested in trying out all the food that is available and her bottomless pit of a stomach makes it very easy for her to end up spending a fortune on snacks alone.

Family:

Father: Capri spent her childhood working hard on her father's ranch. Her father, Archer, could be described as a rough man, who according to Capri is "lacking a sense of humor". He is a very serious man, who is constantly at work on the farm. Who could blame him though? It's not easy taking care of an entire herd of Tauros! Especially when those obnoxious things are constantly stampeding through the fences. Even though he may seem like a very intimidating man he does have a soft spot for Capri, since she is his only child.

Mother: Capri's mother, Lyla, left Archer when Capri was just a baby. Lyla is a deadbeat to say the least….. no one has heard from her since she left…..

Gus: Gus was Capri's childhood best friend! When Capri wasn't working on the list of barn chores that her father had given her every morning, she would be out and about with Gus! The two would spend countless hours running through the Tauros fields, jumping off the barn roof into hay bales(which was eventually forbidden because Archer wasn't about to have a small child break their arm and not be able to help out at the ranch) or just causing trouble and mischief wherever they went! Unfortunately Gus and his family moved to the Johto Region a few years ago and Capri and him weren't able to stay in touch.

Strengths:

Early Bird: With all the work that was always needed to be done at the barn it was a necessity to be up and ready to roll by the crack of dawn! Even though she is not working at the ranch anymore, she still believes that waking up early is a key element in becoming a great Pokémon trainer! Because waking up early = more hours to train!

Happy Go Lucky: Capri has a permanent smile glued to her face! She just thoroughly enjoys life and everything along with it! Her laugh can be heard from miles away and her cheerful spirit tends to make others jolly as well. People wonder where she gets her sweet attitude from because it certainly is not from her father!

Adventurous: Capri is always eager to explore! Whether it's a new town, city, forest, cave, store, or just a neighbor's or friend's house(lol okay creeper) she is down to venture through it all! Admiring the lovely scenery as she goes! Oh, and the food!

Weaknesses:

Clingy: Between her childhood best friend moving and her mother's disappearance, Capri really struggles when people leave her. She will try to hold on to someone for as long as she can which can really irritate others. Her father is on speed dial on her poke-cellphone and she makes sure she calls him every night before she falls asleep.

Humor: Good gracious this poor girl will laugh at anything that is even just remotely funny! The worst part is the fact that when she starts laughing it is difficult for her to stop! Her laugh will eventually sound like a Seel and tears will start to roll down her eyes. "Seriously, Capri, it's really not even that funny."

Gluttony: How this girl doesn't resemble a Snorlax is a mystery. Capri can always be found with a snack in her pocket, or hand, or in her mouth. She sure does love to munch and sometimes this can get in the way of training!

Starter Pokemon:
    Begin Again (OOC)
    Ponyta
    "Crim"
    Female
    Charm, Stomp, Flame Wheel, Ember, Double Team

Because what is a ranch without some Ponyta and Rapidash? Capri and Crim were instantly drawn to each other when Archer bought a handful of Ponyta to help pull equipment at the ranch. Capri spent many hours teaching all the Ponyta how to pull the equipment, and Crim was the only one to do so without causing chaos. When Capri told her father she was going to begin her journey to become a great Pokemon Trainer, her father told her she shouldn't start her journey alone. He decided to "retire" Crim from the ranch and she can now start her new job as Capri's partner! Unfortunately, this has left the already oh so grumpy Archer with a group of mischievous Ponyta.
    I love this char already, haha. A ranch glutton! And I love Ponyta <3 Anyways, you are accepted! Now come post together with me in Pewter City soon :3

To anyone who wonders, yep spots are officially closed. But if you talk with me, I can arrange stuff. I do that. Arrange stuff. Sometimes.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I love this char already, haha. A ranch glutton! And I love Ponyta <3 Anyways, you are accepted! Now come post together with me in Pewter City soon :3

To anyone who wonders, yep spots are officially closed. But if you talk with me, I can arrange stuff. I do that. Arrange stuff. Sometimes.

Hehe, starting to make something now!

I should introduce myself! Hi, My name is Ponee! If you couldn't tell... I am a total horse fanatic. I use to be an active member on here a few years ago, but I drifted away for a bit. Have no fear though because I am revived and ready to join this super gnarly group of rpers! ^_^

Years
  • I am taking a small break from BA for now (if allowed). I need a week or so to get settled in to a few things here before I can refocus on my RPing. :) If that's okay, of course.

Hehe, starting to make something now!

I should introduce myself! Hi, My name is Ponee! If you couldn't tell... I am a total horse fanatic. I use to be an active member on here a few years ago, but I drifted away for a bit. Have no fear though because I am revived and ready to join this super gnarly group of rpers! ^_^

You seem vaguely familiar, do I know you from any RPs or am I imagining it?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited:
    Years
  • My username was Iwasapony25 for a long time! You seem familiar as well, so I'm sure we rped together!

I had soooooooo much fun GMing that! Ugh, the feels.

Yeah, we were definitely in something together but I can't for the life of me remember what xD

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Yeah, we were definitely in something together but I can't for the life of me remember what xD

I did some investigating and I discovered that I was a member of your roleplay "Pokemon Survival Challenge" for a shorty period of time! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287928 That's when I started using the name "Capri" and "Crim"... I'm a pretty basic character maker hahahaha.

Oh, by the way I made a capture post! Can't go battle Brock with just a fire type. ;) Hopefully I'll have the gym battle post up later tonight. I am currently about to head out to ride some horsies and clean stalls!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I did some investigating and I discovered that I was a member of your roleplay "Pokemon Survival Challenge" for a shorty period of time! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287928 That's when I started using the name "Capri" and "Crim"... I'm a pretty basic character maker hahahaha.

Oh, by the way I made a capture post! Can't go battle Brock with just a fire type. ;) Hopefully I'll have the gym battle post up later tonight. I am currently about to head out to ride some horsies and clean stalls!
    You really are a horse person xDD I'll read your capture post asap! Just gotta add in my own Beedrill in the IC OP.

EDIT: okay,

Capri caught a Roselia!

We should make a JP after I've caught another pokémon :3 Let Art and Capri meet up... Oh, both their names are whatsitcalled alliterations? Art Ataris and Capri Castillo. They could be in some kids show xD

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Posted! Chess playing Pokémon and ZOMG PLOT!

If you haven't seen Game Theory: Pokémon multiverse explains EVERYTHING! I recommend you do so. It explains the science behind the device post. Oh and if you know who the caller is then have a jelly baby. (Doctor who references all day every day.)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    You really are a horse person xDD I'll read your capture post asap! Just gotta add in my own Beedrill in the IC OP.

EDIT: okay,

Capri caught a Roselia!

We should make a JP after I've caught another pokémon :3 Let Art and Capri meet up... Oh, both their names are whatsitcalled alliterations? Art Ataris and Capri Castillo. They could be in some kids show xD

I really am that crazy girl. #NOSHAME! & yes! yes! Art is gonna think Capri is a ding dong. xD I noticed that about our characters as well haha! We cool we cool. *sassygirlemoji*

Sooooooo how exactly do joint posts work? I've never been a part of one before. ;3

EDIT: I might have lied about posting my battle with Brock tonight. I didn't want to make my most recent post obnoxiously long, so I decided to make it a nice transitioning post from the capture to getting ready to battle the gym. (: Plus, Capri was getting hungry.

Last edited:
    Back