• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begining of May~

Years
    Hey guys, just to point out a few things so I don't get arrested~
    I do not own Pokemon, if I did, I don't think I would be sitting here, writing a FanFic now would I?--If I did though it would be awesome!--

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yea, and this would be rated around a PG Maybe? Later on it'll change though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May-14 yrs Old
    Brendan-14 yrs Old

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Italics: Mean that someone is thinking

-"Italics with little punctuations:"
    Is if someones on a phone, or the TV is playing, or the Pokedex is saying something.

-Bold
    : Is like a sign or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- Beginning of May~

May woke up hearing the sound of her alarm ring, and ring, and ring, until she smashed it. She woke up sleepily and pulled open her curtains, she sighed as she watched professor birch walk away to a long path heading for a field, then she looked around at kids playing with their Pokemon. She gasped as she remembered that she was supposed to get her Pokemon today. She threw her normal attire on and ran down stairs, but was stopped by her mom.
    "May, sweetheart! Your dad is on TV!"she yelled, May stopped and looked at her mom, May nodded and walked to the TV, she sighed when she noticed the annowncer was just finishing up.
    "...And we brought you that program from pettleburg gym!" the annowncer finished, then Mays mom turned the TV off.
    "They must have just finished, I'm sorry you didn't get to see him honey..." she said patting May on the back, May shrugged.
    "It's ok, i'll visit him on my way over there!" she said, then started walking out, but her mom stoped her.
    "Oh, May, Professor Birch has a son, how about you go visit him?" she said happily, May shrugged.
    "why not..."she replied as she waved bye to her mom and ran out the door. When she got outside it was warm and sunny, she smiled and looked around for the prof's lab,then she noticed a fairly large kid and ran over to him.
    "hi... do you know where prof Birch's lab is?"May asked, the kid looked at her strange then stuffed chocolate in his mouth.
    "You must be new... correct?"he asked, May stared at him, watching the chocolate around his mouth, and him speak with brownish chunks everywhere, looking as if he had stuffed a cow pie into his mouth. Her eye was twitching, and her face was just in a scarred stare. She was finally broken away by his fat hand waving in her face.
    "Hello... Earth to girl with a twitching problem?" A large piece of chewed cow pie chocolate flung onto her cheek. May stared at him, he stared back, then laughed and wipped the chocolate off her face. She blinked, then nodded slowly at his old question.
    "...Yea.. thats me.." She said in a voice that usually comes out when your trying to keep pateint.
    "I see, well anyway, the Lab is just around the corner... you see?.. Oh yea, want some chocolate?"he said pointing in the direction, then handing her a piece of chocolate with swear. May smiled, then shook her head, ".. Aha.. no.." She stared at him once more, then turned and ran off torwards the direction he was pointing at. When she got there, a sign said out, but she just walzed right in, smiling at the man telling her to wait a second. She stoped and looked at him, "Yeah?"she asked looking around the large lab, then at the empty metal table, she stared at the table, thinking there were no more Pokemon left, but the man grab her arm.
    "Hey, hold up...."he said catching his breath, "Prof Birch is out in the field looking at Pokemon... do you want me to tell him you were here?"he said taking out a notebook. May shook her head.
    "No thanks, i'm not good at being patient!" she said, then ran out of the lab, off to the direction of the field. She then spoted it and grinned happily, but just as she was going into it, a small blue haired boy grabbed her arm.
    "May, wait! Don't go out there.... i hear growling, and barking...."he said, still holding onto her arm, May looked down at him, then listened too, she then heard some one scream help. May's eye's grew big, then she looked down at her brother, and patted his head.
    "Don't tell mom, Max...."she said then let go of Max and ran over to the field where the man was screaming for help. May looked down and around, then the man looked at her and waved his arms.
    "Over here! Helloooo? I'm over here girl!"he yelled. May looked in the direction where the man was yelling from, then she noticed a pack of poccenna was chasing him in circles, then the man pointed at a small back pack. "See that! Go in there, and take out a Pokeball and save meee!"he yelled, running in circles. May bit her lip then ran over to the pack.
    "this one?"she asked stupidly, since that was the only pack laying around, the man looked up at her and smiled.
    "Yes, that one! Now get a Pokeball, anyone, it doesn't matter!"he yelled, now climbing onto a tree. May bit her lip again, then closed her eyes and pulled out a Pokeball, she looked at it, then yelled:
    "Pokeball, go!", the red and white ball flew open, then with a red light coming out, a little chick like pokemon apeared, she stared at it, "ummm....."she then looked at the man, with a confused look on, he sighed.
    "it's a fire Pokemon, just yell one of it's attack's!"he yelled, May looked at it, and pointed a finger at the poccheena, then yelled it's attack.
    "uh, use ember?!"she comanded, the Pokemon looked at her, then at the Poccheena, and put them on fire, It scared them away. May cheered.
    "Yes! We did it! Great job.... uh... Pokemon!"she said not knowing the name of it. The man sighed happily then jumped off the tree and walked up to her.
    "You did very well, oh by the way im Prof Birch, and you must be May!"he said shaking her hand, May smiled and shook back, then Prof Birch looked around, then back at May.
    "This isn't the best place to talk... come back to my lab later, okay?"he said running off to the lab. May sighed, she turned heading to his lab, and stepped in some pokemon feces, she cringed, then took a stick and cleaned her foot, she knew, she would be scarred by chocolate for a long, long time.
    When she got there Prof Birch came running over to her.
    "Ahh, your here! Come on in now, don't be shy..."he said greeting her once more. May smiled at him then followed him to his table, "I must thank you May, for helping me back there, and for a reward, you can have Torchic, the Pokemon you used earlyer today! Is, that okay to you?"he asked handing her the ball. May smiled and hugged the ball, she said it was perfectly fine. Birch smiled, then an idea popped into his head. "Oh, you do know I have a son, right?"he asked, May nodded, "right, so do mind talking to him about Pokemon, he knows fairly a lot, and he'll help you out with them!"Birch said giving May a map, 5 pokeballs, and a pokedex. May smiled at Birch and the items.
    "Yeah, I'll go talk to 'um!"she said walking off and saying thankyou to the Prof, he smiled and waved goodbye as May ran to birch's house to meet his son. As May was walking, she remembered her Pokemon and decided to call it out to let it have some fresh air.
    "Come on out Torchic, lets get some fresh air!"she yelled as she tossed the ball in the air. Then, after the red light, a little chic like Pokemon opened it's eye's and yawned, May smiled at it and picked it up, "Alright, lets go met Prof Birch's son!"she said as she ran to Birch's house. When she got there and knocked on the door, a woman with brown hair opened it and hugged May, May and Torchic squeled, so she let go.
    "Oh, Brenden is going to be so happy!"she said then let May and Torchic in the house, "well, he's upstares looking at his Pokedex, how 'bout you go up and say hi!"she said pushing May up the stairs, May blushed and walked up. She noticed a boy with Black hair, and a red head band that was really a white hat, and that he was wearing black jeans, and a red and black sweatshirt, with black and yellow gloves. He was staring at his computer looking at different Pokemon, May slipped on her white and black gloves -to look like she's owned a Pokemon before, and so she doesn't look new- ,then walked over to him and tapped his sholder.
    "Excuse me? Are you, Brenden?"she asked, he turned his chair around and stood up, he was about May' s age, and looked like he was a begginer too.
    "uh, yeah, i am.... and you must be May..."he looked at her strange, May glared at him.
    "What is it?"she said a tad bit irritated. He looked up,
    "oh! N-nothing, I just suspected you' d be a guy, since your a gym leaders kid after all"he said smiling, May glared at him once more.
    "Right, Even though i'm not a guy, I bet I could beat you in A Pokemon battle any day!"she said, Torchic nodded it's head, Brenden laughed.
    "Alright then, I'll meet you in the feild out of the town out of here! Got it!?"he said calling out his Pokemon, May stared at it.
    "I-It's a water Pokemon, b-but...Torchic is a fire pokemon... what's it's name?"her Pokedex answered, "Mudkip, A water Pokemon, it is very hasty and will never back down from a battle, a very good starter Pokemon for begginners", May stared at her Pokedex, then at Torchic,
    "We have to battle a water type, Torchic, I know it's going to be tough, but I'm sure we can do it!"she said, Torchic churped
    "Tor-chic!"it churped then hopped down to met Brendans Pokemon. May and Brenden laughed as they watched there Pokemon play.
    "Well, I'll meet you down there!"Brenden said as he called Mudkip back, then ran out of his door. May smiled then called her Torchic back and ran after him. May sighed softly as she ran, she thought about this Brenden kid. He was.. different. When May got to where Prof Birch was being attacked earlyer her brother ran after her.
    "What is it now Max, I have to go see a friend, and battle him" she said looking down at her brother.
    "I was just thanking you for helping Prof Birch, I mean, If you weren't here, I don't know what would of happened to him!"Max said hugging May, May smiled at him.
    "Yeah, Okay! Well I'll see you later, i've got a bet to win!"May said running to the next town.
    When she got there a man ran over to her.
    "Hello miss! How would you like to have a free potion!?"he said shaking her hand wildly, May gave him a hard stare.
    "No catch?"she asked, the man shook his head,
    "Nope, no catch. just a free potion!"He said and handed May the potion, May thanked him, and was about to turn, but he grabbed her arm. She blinked, then glanced at him, he had that bi sales person smile on his face, she raised an eyebrow, "Now that you go a potion, let me show you where you can get more!" With that, he tugged May along to a PokeMart, "This is the PokeMart, you can buy many things here, like Potions, Pokeballs, and much more items!" May nodded,."..Ok..." She said with a not really caring kind of smile. He let her go "Have a nice day!" then she ran off Creepy guy.....she thought.
    She kept running until she saw Brenden looking around. May smiled and ran up to him.
    "Ready?"she said, Brenden jumped startled little.
    "Uh. yeah..."he said clutching his heart.
    "Good!"May said as they called out there Pokemon, then she looked at brenden, "Hey, are you okay?"she asked, Brenden blinked, then smiled.
    "Yeah! Im fine, now lets get this battle goin'!"he said high fiving his mudkip. May sighed then looked at her Torchic,
    "Boy's..."she said rolling her eyes, Torchic chirped and jumped in the air. "Alright Torchic! Use Scratch!"May comanded. Torchic ran torwards the Mudkip and jumped up and hit Mudkip directly. Mudkip was thrown back, Brenden ran over to it.
    "Are you okay buddy?"he asked, Mudkip jumped up proudly, "Alright! Okay Mudkip, use tackle!"Brenden yelled, May gasped and told Torchic to dodge, it did, and it then scratched Mudkip again but now knocking it out. Brenden gasped and ran over to his Pokemon.
    "You did good Mudkip, return..."he said sighing. May smiled and hugged her Pokemon.
    "You did great Torchic! You deserve a rest!"she said returning her Pokemon. Brenden smiled at May and walked over to her.
    "You did good May, I'm impressed!"he said shaking her hand, May blushed,
    "you sound like my dad... geez"she said happily.

As the day went on, and May left for home after the battle, she desided this Pokemon stuff was pretty cool. She wasn't that fond of the battling, but something would be good for her, something would, she kneew it.
    When she ot home, her mother smiled and looked at her, "Ooh May, I heard about your battle with Brenden today! I'm quite proud of you dear!" SHe said with a grin. May rolled her eyes, "Yea yea.."She murmrued. "Professor Birch was happy for you too, but to tell you, Brenden already left for training-" May stared at her mom, Already... left.. training.. before...me? She hugged her mom, then grabbed her pack and went to the door, "Sorry mom! But I have to go, I can't let a new Rivil et a head start, can I? I love you mom! I'll come to visit!" With that, May dashed out the door and headed to the next town, waving to Max on her way. she ran, then headed to the tall grass, and stopped. She stared at it, it was pretty tall, and it would be her second time going through it, but there weere plenty of Pokemon in it. She slowly went through it, "..Jeez.. I wonder if I'll see a Pokemon or not.." She asked herself. As she was walking, she accedently stepped on a Rattata's tail. It screeched, and jumped out at her. And that, would be May's first battle.

See who wins in the next Chapter.. A Rattata's tall Tail!

Email me if you guys have any suggestions for me of any sort at: [email protected]

Bye- Hey what the--

May: "Hey guys! Leaving already?! Just to let you know.. a little hint for the future Chapter- "Loosers sometimes Lie"

Last edited:
    Years
    A Rattata's Tall Tail!~

I do not own Pokemon, if I did, I don't think I would be sitting here, writing a FanFic now would I?--If I did though it would be awesome!--

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yea, and this would be rated around a PG Maybe? Later on it'll change though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May-14 yrs Old
    Brendan-14 yrs Old
    Danny- 8 yrs Old

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is if someones on a phone, or the TV is playing, or the Pokedex is saying something.

-Bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A recap of the last Chapter---

May had just begun her Journey, and was real excited, she even met her first rivil, Brendan! After her winning battle with brendan, she contenued out on her journey. When she stepped into the Grass of the pathway, she had axcedently stepped on a Rattata's Tail! And it was inraged, now she must have her very first Wild Pokemon battle! Who will win? Read on and find out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2- A Rattata's tall Tail!
    It was May's first wild Pokemon battle, she had Torchic out and was ready for Battle. At least she thought she was, she had no clue what this pokemon was! She pulled out her Pokedex, "Rattata.. a rat like Pokemon with rasor sharp fangs that it uses to protect itself againsts its preditors" May nodded, seeing the fangs. "..Ok Torchic, ready?" Torchic nodded and churped, the Rattata ran around, then attacked, uses Tackle.May cringed, not thinking first as Torchic was hit, and was hurt. She looked at her Pokemon, "Torchic? Are you ok?" She whispered. Torchic stood and nodded, "Tor!" It churped then looked at May for commands, "Uuh, use ember!" She commanded and pointed, Torchic did so, and hit Rattata. Or at least she thought so. The Pokemon dodged?! May cringed, "..Ok.." she whispered, this was harder than she thought. Rattata used tail whip, hitting Torchic but not causing any damage. The only thing it did was take away Torchic Defence. May bit her bottom lip. "Torchic us-!" But before she could finish, Rattata used Tackle, almost knocking out Torchic. May ran over to her Pokemon, Torchic winced, "tor....chic.." It muttered. May sighed, "its okay if you give up and we run, it won't matt-" Torchic stood slowly, shaking it's head, it attacked, using Ember on the Rattata, hitting it directly and knocking it out. May stared, "Torchic! Wow!" She said happily, running over to her pokemon and picking it up happily. she looked at the Rattata, then took out a pokeball. "Pokeball.. go!" She yelled, throwing the pokeball. But it bounced back, with that a boy ran over and picked up the pokemon, "Rattata!" He yelled worriedly, then glared at May, "..How could you.. hurt a harmless little pokemon.." He said nerrowing his eyes. Rattata opened one eye, showing lee, and then grinned an evil smile. May blinked, "Hey- Your pokemon just-!" The boy cut her off, "Just what, hurt you! Look what you did to it! I'm oing to nurse Joy about this!" He yelled. May stared at Torchic, then ran after the boy, "I thought it was wild, I was going to catch it and heal it-"
    "But it wasn't wild! It was my little Rattata!" He yelled keeping a glare. finally the arguing kids made it to the Pokemon center. He put down his pokemon, "Look what this girl did to my pokemon!" He yelled, spitting the word girl. May ran to the table, "I didn'- I sware, I thought it was Wild! I-"
    "She hurt it badly is what she did!" The boy blurted. May glared at him, "IT isn'" Nurse Joy stopped both of them, "Settle down you two.. Danny, Rattata has just a few burn marks.. it's fine, just be pasient while I heal him.." He nodded, then sat down nearby. May walked over, "I didn't do it on purpose you know" She told him in an annoyed voice. The boy glared, then shook his head, "Just leave.." May nerrowed her eyes, and left, giving Torchic a potion. Healing it, and returning it. As she was muttering and glaring at the ground, she ran into Brenden. "OOF!" They both murmured. May fell back and growled. Brenden blinked, then put his hand out for her, "Oh hey May, are you Okay?" He said to her. May relized it was Brenden, and almost emediatly, her face flushed up into a blush. She took his hand and stood, "I-I'm sorry I didn't see you there.." She said emberassidly. Brenden smiled, "No worries, I was just going to the PC" He said. May sighed, "I just came from there" She muttered roling her eyes. He blinked, but desided not to ask. "Hey, I'll be going to the next town, but first I'll be staying in the PC for the night, mind if I travel with you for a few days?" He questioned, May blushed one more, "O-Ok.." She said smiling a bit. Brenden nodded with a grin. Then told her he'd et a room. With that, he left and went in the PC, where he heard of May badly hurting an already captured Pokemon, May sat on the bed while Brendan paced around, "May, you can't just go around trying to capture pokemon already captured, and hurting them at that!"
    May stood, "Is that what that Danny kid told you?!" She yelled back at him, "I was battling, when all the sudden a Rattata jumped out at me! So I battled it, thinking it was a wold pokemon! I was only battling it like I battled your Mudkip!" She yelled.
    That night there wasn't much talking, the two just laid there, in sperate beds-of course- trying to sleep. The next morning, as they headed out of town, after eating and what not, getting camping gear, May saw people pointing and whispering things, then saw Danny and that Rattata laughing, "We got her good.." she heard the boy whisper, she growled, then walked over, "Why are you telling people I purposly hurt your pokemon!?" She yelled, Brendan blinked and walked after her, "..May.. it's no big deal--" He tried saying, but was cut off by Danny. He nerrowed his eyes, then clutched Rattata,
    "She's doing it again!" He yelled, making fake tears, May backed up, "She's trying to hurt me and Rattata!" He yelled, gaining peoples attention. People walked over, "Young lady, you have no right to do that" On woman said. May tried defending herself, she looked at Brendan, with the eyes that told him she was right all along, this kid was 'evil'. Brendan looked around, "This kid may look innocent, But May did nothing, she had thought his Rattata was a wild Pokemon, and she didn't hurt it bad at all!" He said, stepping up for his friend, the people nodded, "I bet all you people have accedently done this before, tried battling an already caught Pokemon, it's common!" The people agreed, and left the trio alone, going back to what they were doing. May took a sigh of releif, and was about to thank Brendan, but he wasn't done yet. He looked at Danny, "Look 'Danny' go back to school where you can learn that these thins happen, and you better tame that Rattata to stay with you, or this would happen again" Danny stared, wide eyed. He nodded slowly,
    "..Y-Yes sir.." But truthfully, in his mind, he knew he wouldn't stop annoying May, it was fun. HE trotted off to the school, knowing it was only his free time.

May looked at BRendan, "Thanks Brendan.. really, wow" She smiled, hugging him, then letting go with a grin, "Hope you don't mind cooties" SHe joked laughing a bit, "Lets go train for your battle or what not, and then check out about COntests, I think i'll be better at that then Training" She released her Torchic, it jumped into her arms, "I think we're going to have fun, hm?"

See what happens in the Next Chapter: A Cracked up Contest!

Email me if you guys have any suggestions for me of any sort at: [email protected]

--Sorry it was so short, I was having a slight bit of Writers block, but don't worry, the next chapter will be a lot more longer, and to warn you young audeances, It's going to be a bit of PG-13.--

So yea seeya--! Hey.. again?!

May: Sup peeps! May again, I hope you enjoyed my adventure today! Danny-Whats-his-face will be showing up a lot too, just to warn yah! Haha!--I'll kill that kid *-*--
    ..Anyway! To give you a hint of the next chapter it's a simple as, "One lost brick could ruin everything!"

Last edited:

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    jus5t to remind u dont double post its the rules

good work! I liked the part when u said " Danny is gonna pop up at times. im gonna kill him -.-......." LOL

and can you guys see my FANFIC. It's

The Pokemon Scrolls I
    OBLIVION

No one reveiwed so yea....

Last edited:
    Years
    A Cracked Up Contest!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May-14 yrs Old
    Brendan-14 yrs Old
    Lisa-17 yrs Old
    Coal-18 yrs Old
    Danny-8 yrs Old
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A recap of the last Chapter---

May finally had gotten Rid of Danny, and he had went back to school. Brendan stuck up for May, and fortunatly, the lie had shifted away. May and Brendan set out for the next town, and was ready to start Training! May had thought of entering Contest instead of being the number one pokemon trainer, she left that up to Brendan. She desided she might want to try being a Coordinator. Will it work out? Read on fellow readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CHAPTER 3- A CRACKED UP CONTEST!

As the Sun began sinking behind the clouds, we find May and Brendan glancing around franticly, looking for a place to camp out for the night.
    "Why didn't you look behind the bushes!" May yelled as she looked around a large bush. Brendan fell out of a tree that he was glancing out of.
    "Erg.." He stood up and rubbed his butt, then glanced around once more. "Because! It looked like a Pokemon Territory!" He yelled back at her.
    May growled, she opened her mouth to argue back, but 'fortunatly' she tripped over a rock, into a wide open area. She groaned softly as she fell into the dirty dirt.
    "..Ow.." She mumbled. Brendan ran over, May of course thought he was coming to help her up, but like Brendan, he ran right around her into the wide open area. He spread his arms out and grinned, "Good job, May! You found the Camp Site for tonight!" He yelled. He blinked hearing an angry growl behind him, and stomping, a small sweat drop slid down the side of his face as the area around him darkened. He slowly glanced behind him, only to see a very large, and tall May with a branch in her hand, glaring down at him. He looked forward, "...Mommy.." He peeped. May raised the branch and hammered Brendan in to the ground.
    With a confident smile, everything was normal and May glanced around, "Yea, I did good huh?" She glanced behind her to see Brendan 'hammered' in the ground. She laughed, "Stop annoying me and get the tent out!" She said as she and Torchic giggled. Brendan grumbled in annoyment and pulled out the tent, and began setting up camp.
    "Your lucky I don't hit girls...." He said to her, "Because if I did.. you too would be hammered in the ground.."

As the night fell and the fire flickered in the moonlit sky, Mays humming filled the silence. Brendan watched Mudkip and Torchic play among the bushes, and tackle one another. He looked in the fire and yawned, tomarrows going to be a big day.. he thought, then looked at May. "May, it's late, and I'm tired.. I'm going to bed.. you should head to bed too.. tomarrows going to be big, training starts" He smiled at her understanding nod, and then went into his sleeping bag and slipped in, "Night" With the echo of Mays 'Night', Brendan closed his eyes, and fell asleep.
    May smiled, watching him as he fell asleep. She gazed into the fire once more, kind of missing her mother. She would see her father tomarrow, and she couldn't look tired. "Torchic, Mudkip! time to go to bed.. come on, you two go in the tent, or to a log, or in a sleeping ba, just get some rest, tomarrow we train!" She smiled as the two Pokemon found a log, and laid down, falling into a deep slumber. She slid into her sleeping bag near the fire, and fell into a peaceful dream.

The morning was a splurt of water for May, and some balls of Fire for Brendan. The two jumped up, May stared at Mudkip, and Brendan went running in circles until the fire went out on his head. It sizzled to a smoke and he stomped over, "May, I'm goig to murder that Torchic of your" He growled at the chic pokemon. May jumped up, grabbing Torchic and rocking it, "Don't say that! Your ass of a mudkip squirted me!" She yelled, Torchic leaped out of his trainers arms and the two Pokemon watched the humans argue. The two always argued none stop, it would wake all the Pokemon. The Pokemon shook their heads, Torchic looked at Mudkip.
    "..Toooorchic... Tor Tor..." It rolled it's eyes at May. Mudkip nodded,
    "..Kip.. Mud mudkip.. Kiiip.." It argreed. Finally the arguing stopped and everything cooled down. Brendan began packing up the camp, and May had been streatching, then looking at her map. Sh pointed to it, "I think we go that way.." she put out, turning the map in circles. Yea, she couldn't read maps, they were confusing! "..We.. are going to Petalburg City right?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. Brendan rolled his eyes as he set the camping pack against a tree and walked over to May, he took the Map and turned it around, "Yea, we are, but Petalburg city is East of here.. not... west" He told her. May glanced to her side pretty embarassed. He called Mudkip over, and the pokemon jumped onto his shoulder. May picked up Torchic in her hands and the two trainers left off to the City.

As a few minutes passed, May was already complaining, "..When will there be a restaurant?" She groaned in annoyment. Brendan growled, "When we get to Petalbur City!" He yelled at her. May nerowed her eyes, "Well Sor-ry that i'm slightly hungry!" She yelled. And the Arguing set off. It could be heard in the distance, and it was loud enough for a young woman to hear. She sighed, "..Couple maybe??" She returned her Pokemon and set off to the trainers. She saw them and rolled her eyes, she walke dout infron of them in their path, "Excuse me.. shouldn't couples be holding hands, not yelling at one another?"
    The traines looked at her, "What!?" They both yelled at the same time. They looked at each other, then back at the woman.
    "i'm not his girlfriend!" May squeled blushing as she stared at the woman. Brendan nodded,
    "And i'm not her boyfriend!" He yelled looking at May, then at the woman. The woman laughed, "It sure sounds like you two are, you both sound like my parents" she laughed lightly, seein the blush on the kids faces. Shaking her head she smiled, "I just came over to et you two to stop arguing, I hear you yelling this morning, and now, now.." she paused, "By the way, I'm Lisa.. where are you two headed?"
    May and Brendan kept their surprised gaze, then shook it off. May blinked, "We're going to Petalburg.. well, at least we hope so.."
    Lisa nodded, "Well, your going the wrong way---" Before she could finish, May had inturopted,
    "See! I told you Petalburg City was the way I was saying it was!" She yelled. Brendan yelled back, "Well sor--ry! You had me frusterated!"
    Lisa listened to them argue, "..Hey.." On and on the arguing went. Her eye twitched with annoyance. "Hey!" She yelled grabbing the two's heads, "Stop yelling, your giving me a headache, I'll take you to Petalburg City, ok?"
    May and Brendan stopped, then nodded, "OK!" They both agreed.
    The day slowed as they finally made it to Petalburg City, smiling, they waved goodbye to Lisa, May was excited to meet her after the journing to Petalburg, "It's so cool that she's a coordinator! I'm going to beat her one day, I know it!"
    Brendan rolled his eyes, "Lets just go see your dad ok?" He said to her. With that said, May was already dashin to the Petalburg gym. Brendan ran after her.
    May pushed the doors open, then squeled seeing her dad.
    "Daddy!" She squeked, he dad blinked, then smiled and walkd over to her, laughing as she tackled him into a hug. "Well hello there pumpkin!"
    May hugged him sightly, "Hi dad!" She said happily. She looked at him, then released torchic poped out of her backpack and looked at th man, "Tor?" May paused, then picked up her pokemon, "Dad, this is torchic.." She hesitated and walked over, and grabbed brendans wrist, and tugged him over to her father, "And you must know Brendan"
    Brndan smiled, "Hello Sir!" He said with a grin. May's father smiled and shook Brendans hand, "Hello to you Brendan! Your father told me to give you this.." He paused and pulled out a note, "Here, theres something attached"
    Brendan took the note, carefully he open it, and a Pokeball fell out. He blinked, "But I already have some pokeballs.."
    May poked the note, then picked up the pokeball, "Read the note, Brendan" She told him as she examined the ball.
    Brendan unfolded the note, and began to read:
    'Dear Brendan,
    Before you became a Pokemon Trainer, before you were even born, I was a teen, and a Pokemon Trainer at that. And I receved a Pokemon to Train. In the Pokeball I sent you, there you will have my very first Pokemon, a Minun--'

Brendan looked out of the note and too the Pokeball, "My dads Minun!" He said happily. May flicked his head, "Keep reading"
    Brendan rolled his eyes and contenued,
    '--Minun is a level 15 Pokemon, yes he is tough, but make sure Minun doesn't take your attetion away form Mudkip now! Take care of Minun now.
    Come visit.
    Love, Your father'
    Brendan followed the note, and put it in his pocket, May handed him the Pokeball, and out came a Minun. "Minun! Minun!" Brendan smiled as he crouched down to look at the pokemon.
    "Hello Minun, Dad is letting you travel with me now" The pokemon smiled and lept in his arm, Brendan laughed and stood. He then went to the battle feild in the Pokemon Gym, and began looking at Minuns moves, and seeing what the Pokemon could do, leaving May to talk with her dad once more.
    May laughed, "Thats so cool, he's lucky-" Before she could finish her dad handed her a pokeball,
    "In my journeys May, I have gone to many places, but, what you don't know, is that Professor Birch and I traveled along one another, and so we caught Pokemon.. I wanted to give you this,.." He took May's hand and set a Pokeball in it, "The Professor and I promised each other, that if we ever had kids, who wanted to go on a Pokemon Journey, that we would give them our first Pokemon, that we battled with." He smiled at Mays excited expression.
    May let out her pokemon, and to her surprise it was a Plusle! "Oh My god!" She squeled as she bent down and hugged the Pokemon, Plusle smiled and jumped onto her shoulder, then back in her arms, Torchic was quite jealous but didn't show it as it sat down next to May's leg, crossing it's arms/wings. May smiled happily, "THank you dad!" She squeked letting down Plusle and then hugging her father, "I'll take great care of her!" She said doing a salute. Her father laughed, "You better, but now I have a battle to take on, please visit again, and maybe then you'll be strong enough to battle me" He said grinning. May nodded, "I will dad, Promise!"

Plusle went back in her pokeball, and Torchic jumped back into May's arms in it's place. Brendan had Minun on his shoulder as they walked on down the the Pokemon Center. May's stomach grumbled, "..Ugh, I'm hungry, Brendan.. When can we eat.." She groaned. Brendan rolled his eyes, then opened the doors to the Pokemon Center.
    "Now!" He said laughing. May's eyes widened as she dared to the food court of the Center, taking her place in line, to get a heck of a lot of food. Brendan shook his head and grabbed an apple, sandwich, and milkshake, then took his place at a booth. May grabbed her burger, milkshake, and fry's. Then walked to the booth Brendan was ate. She quickly began stuffing her face. In about a minute, May had finished her burger and was almost done with her fries. Brendan watched in horror, he glanced at his sandwich and messed with it a bit, then looked back at May, "Wow.. you eat a lot" He told her laughing. May raised an eyebrow, "Mhm.. whatever.." She muttered. After 30 or 45 minutes, the two were in the back of the Center, training their Pokemon.
    "Torchic! Use Tackle now!" She yelled, it was tougher, now that Brendans Mudkip had learned Water Gun. Torchic umped forward and Tackled Mudkip directly. Mudkip flew back, but stood, it's gaze showed fun, but egerness to battle.
    "Mudkip! Get back at Torchic with Water Gun!" He commanded, Mudkip did so, and hit Torchic. May winced seeing Torchic lay there dazed.
    "Torchic.. it's okay, we'll get bet--" But before she could finish, little Torchic stood up strongly, "..Toor.." May stared, but then smiled, "Alright Torchic! I know you can do this, hit Mudkip with Scratch!" She yelled. torchic nodded and jumped at Mudkip, clawing it, then jumping back. Mudkip stayed where it was standing, then looked at torchic with Battle eyes. brendan looked at mudkip, "..Okay, use Water Gun! This time lets kick them out of the Park!" He yelled. Mudkip jumped up, then used Water Gun, knocking out Torchic in a dizzy gaze. May ran to Torchic and cradled him in her arms, she stood and walked over to Brendan, putting out her hand, "Good Battle Brendan, I have a feeling I'm going to have to train a bit harder" She said laughing. She set Torchic down to 'talk' and play with Mudkip with the rest of it's energy.
    "Same to you May" He told her with a grin, "Now then, how about we get out Pokemon Healed, and set out on our Journey once more eh?" He raised an eyebrow. Then returned Mudkip. May nodded and returned Torchic, "Alright.." with that the two friends went back into the Center and handed nurse Joy the Pokeballs, "Alright, they'll be ready in a second or two"

The day went on, and finally the two made it to the next town, where there was a contest building! May ran in circles, then darted over to the Contest building, but was stopped, "I'm sorry Ma'am, but the Contest Building is under Construction.." May stared,
    "..Wh-- Why?" She asked staring with widened eyes. Brendan nodded, "Yea, the building looks complete to me.."
    The man shrugged, "It seems they have lost one brick.." He paused watching the jaws of the trainers mouths drop. sighing he contenued, "Yea, if a Contest goes on in there, there could be a chance the whole building could fall.. we can't risk it, so yea-- Rumor has it that a kid took it." He muttered galncing around. He blinked seeing the gaze of May's eyes darked, "..Uuh.."
    She rowled as her face Reddened, "...Danny.." she hissed glaring. In the shadows Danny laughed, he had burred the brick and wandered out, "Yes?" He asked innocently. May looked at him, "Alright kid! Where is it! I know you did this so I couldn't be in a contest!" She yelled. Brendan blinked, "..ESh.." He looked at the builder. "..Just.. watch, she'll do nothing.." He murmured, seeing the surprised gaze of the contructor.
    Danny blinked, "Oh, I did nothing of the sort.." He said with a devil smile. May hissed. "I know you did Danny, and you better hand it back buddy, or you'll never see daylight again" She nerrowd her eyes. Danny raised an eyebrow, "Whatever, I won't tell you anything until you do what I say all day" He smirked. May growled softly, then sighed, "fine, whatever, ok.." she muttered. Rolling her eyes, she looked at Brendan, "..Hell has come upon me.." She muttered in annoyment. The constrctor blinked once more, "By the way, I'm Coal.. I'm a half time Constructor, but I really want to be a Pokemon Breeder.." He murmured laughing abit. May looked at him, then shrugged, "Thats cool, then why aren't you one?" She questioned.
    "Well, because life's straight as a circle.." He muttered laughing a bit. Brendan and May looked at one another and laughed, "but that makes no since.."
    Danny said, "Circles aren't straight.."
    coal, May, and Brendan exchanged glances and laughed, then shook their heads, "So Coal, want to Travel with us for a while, so it could maybe make up your desision of being a Pokemon Breeder?" Brendan asked. With a large Grin Coal nodded, Yes, that would be fantastic!" He said laughing. May and Brendan looked at Danny, "We're going to the Pokemon Center.. and you can't stop me" May said raisin an eyebrow.
    Danny smiled, "Doesn't matter, wherever you go I go.." He moved next to her, with a classy smile and flirty raised eyebrow, he finished his raised eyebrow. "..My lovely lady.."

See what happens in the Next Chapter: Kids and their Teen crushes....

---Hey guys! I know this wasn't PG-13 if not at all. But I thought it was going to be, but it wasn't, but soon the stories will be, and I'll make sure to Rate them once I write the story, lol. So find out what happens the next Chapter with little Danny.
    ..I'm not going to say bye becau---

May: Hey! Sorry to pop out of nowhere again! but I just like to! Isn't it creepy how Danny said that!? Well, to me it is.. Ugh.. I'm scarred.
    I hope you liked the Chapter, and so.. I sadly do not have a hint, or maybe I do.. Hah! Here we are!
    'Violets are blue.. and Roses are Red.. Danny likes May.. and Summer don't last.'

So yea, bu-bye!
    P.S: I can't write Poetry at all =.=;;

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    your welcome. and i like you signature. and can you reply to my fanfic so i can put on the next chapter?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Just to clarify, you may only double-post here if you are posting another chapter. So say you post one chapter, and no one responds, but you have the next chapter waiting. You may double-post then. You can't double-post the way that you did, to "bump" up your thread and ask for reviews. So just be careful of that.

Just to let you know, you misspelled your title. It's "beginning". I can fix it for you if you would like.

Double 7, just be careful not to treat fanfic threads as chat threads. If you want akiko6 to read your fanfic, you can just send her a PM. Just do that for all off-topic chat, okay? I don't want you getting in trouble. ^^

Back