• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    This is the best post in the game, without any doubt.

> "Panko is a wolf because he votes blindly without adding anything to the discussion."
    > Offers to vote blindly and change his vote if something "better" arises.
    > Refrains from adding anything to the discussion until others have.

How anyone is actually surprised we're in this situation is beyond me.

[VOTE] EvilChameleon

Your comment about the NKs is concerning and the fact that you're likely not a PR like I had originally thought leads me to believe you're a wolf. Let's chat about it.

ALSO, everyone should start to share exactly what they think of everyone else, seriously, a sentence on everyone. If you can't do this you're hurting our denominator. I'll provide my thoughts in full once I'm home from work.

Okay this just got interesting.
    I'm doing my best to analyze HOW everyone plays. Maybe I suck at this, I don't know. Abby is suspicious but I know her and she is always Suss. This doesn't mean she isn't mafia. I can like guarantee EC isn't mafia because would Mafia really have the balls to vote for you, a confirmed inno? They wouldn't. Pankaj is suss to me simply because he never gives his opinions on anything and sheeps. Same as Abby, but as I said, she is always like that.

The others? I don't know. I wasn't given a PR to give you evidence. Those two are my best bets. I can also see Caps as mafia, even drewbie. To be honest, the only reason I am not voting for you is because you're a confirmed inno. EC was right, you are toxic to this town. Stop accusing everyone and stick with your best bet. I also want YOUR opinion on everyone, please.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
    You know what I dont no why but Beck does not look like a villager to me. :(
    I dont no why but he tries to dissolve himself between villager. As for others Abby because he wants the deputy out so he can kill deputy at Night. Seth, EC and others they sound good to me. But I am not sure.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Okay this just got interesting.
    I'm doing my best to analyze HOW everyone plays. Maybe I suck at this, I don't know. Abby is suspicious but I know her and she is always Suss. This doesn't mean she isn't mafia. I can like guarantee EC isn't mafia because would Mafia really have the balls to vote for you, a confirmed inno? They wouldn't. Pankaj is suss to me simply because he never gives his opinions on anything and sheeps. Same as Abby, but as I said, she is always like that.

The others? I don't know. I wasn't given a PR to give you evidence. Those two are my best bets. I can also see Caps as mafia, even drewbie. To be honest, the only reason I am not voting for you is because you're a confirmed inno. EC was right, you are toxic to this town. Stop accusing everyone and stick with your best bet. I also want YOUR opinion on everyone, please.

I'm not accusing everyone, I'm doing my best to generate discussion, and for whatever reason nobody seems to want to share WHY they're reading others as they are, and HOW they came to that conclusion.

You know what I dont no why but Beck does not look like a villager to me. :(
    I dont no why but he tries to dissolve himself between villager. As for others Abby because he wants the deputy out so he can kill deputy at Night. Seth, EC and others they sound good to me. But I am not sure.

I don't have to look like a villager, but just know that I am -- I've been confirmed. The wolves can kill me tonight to remove a confirmed player or let me solve the game.

For those watching at home, I think the wolves are probably Seth and Drewbie. I think yesterday's wagon on Z25 says a lot and I'd like to lynch within those two. EC is playing from a pedestal but that doesn't make him a wolf in its own right. Panko and Abby seem clueless in a harmless and villagery way. I'll assess as the game continues but as Seth asked, I'm sticking with my best bet.

[VOTE] Paranoid/Drewbie

This phase ends soon, right? Would appreciate an update if that's the case -- the phase's OP say 24 hours but it also says Night 3.

Either way let's decide between Drewbie and Seth.

EDIT: Actually, we're lynching Seth today.

[VOTE] Seth

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Yesterday we voted for Z25 and he ended up being third party. Can you clarify why you think I'm suss? What did I do wrong? You said you wanted opinions, I gave it to you. Was I too defensive?

I'm not really sure how I can prove my innocence, but lynch me, I honestly don't care. See, I knew you were going to do this. Yesterday it was Abby and EC, and today it's me and drew?Well I'm glad you did what I asked and stuck with your best bet. It's too late now anyways, you should have done that earlier.

Forget Pankaj. Maybe he is just a beginner but now that he wasn't afraid to share his opinions I'm probably wrong. This game is a mindfuck right now.

Also can deputy please come out?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Stop. No more discussion. Seth is right.

PLEASE ALLOW FOR THE NEXT POST TO BE FOR THE DEPUTY TO SAY WHO THEY ARE, AND THEN ANYONE ELSE CLAIMING. IF THE NEXT PERSON TO VOTE DOESN'T OUT, I'L DECIDE MY LYNCH WITH THAT IN MIND^^

EDIT: EC'S IS OKAY, WE POSTED SECONDS APART.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Becks indecision is making sure we don't lynch someone today, so that's hilarious.

His next post will be quoting this one and changing his vote to me.

Wanted unpredictable gameplay, then became the most predictable one here.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Becks indecision is making sure we don't lynch someone today, so that's hilarious.

Dude I really thought he was going to help the town but I swear to god he accused everyone I bet he even accused one of the mafias

Worst thing is this dude is the only confirmed inno we have

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Legit the rudest thing I've ever read

I meant no disrespect, I'm unsure of how it came across that way? You've made idle comments all game, indicating you don't know what to do. Is this unfair?

Yesterday we voted for Z25 and he ended up being third party. Can you clarify why you think I'm suss? What did I do wrong? You said you wanted opinions, I gave it to you. Was I too defensive?

I'm not really sure how I can prove my innocence, but lynch me, I honestly don't care. See, I knew you were going to do this. Yesterday it was Abby and EC, and today it's me and drew?Well I'm glad you did what I asked and stuck with your best bet. It's too late now anyways, you should have done that earlier.

Forget Pankaj. Maybe he is just a beginner but now that he wasn't afraid to share his opinions I'm probably wrong. This game is a mind**** right now.

Also can deputy please come out?

No, I'm pretty sure based upon the reveal of the players, he was a villager. But regardless, you voting for either over Drewbie is concerning because if you're a wolf you know Z25 is not. So neutral or otherwise you removed him from the game in a bandwagon appeal.

The Deputy should not out, unless they're about to be lynched. DO NOT OUT.

I don't get you, man. Not at all.

I have words that are merited in this situation but I'll refrain. All I ask is that you contribute to the game beyond defending yourself or casting shade in my direction. If it's not obvious to you that I am mechanically clear then that's not my fault. And beyond that, if you can't see or don't want to see that I'm doing my best to spark energy into this game then that's not my fault either. You're suffering from confirmation bias or you're a wolf, and either way you're the most toxic to the village.

Help us out here.

EDIT: Also, I have to comment on this. But fundamentally, were I a wolf, I would WANT to mislynch villagers, that's what wolves WANT to do. So by me being "indecisive" (which I would argue is a crude misrepresentation of my play) aren't I avoiding lynching a villager? Because I am.

So how do these two thoughts coincide?

Stop. No more discussion. Seth is right.

PLEASE ALLOW FOR THE NEXT POST TO BE FOR THE DEPUTY TO SAY WHO THEY ARE, AND THEN ANYONE ELSE CLAIMING. IF THE NEXT PERSON TO VOTE DOESN'T OUT, I'L DECIDE MY LYNCH WITH THAT IN MIND^^

EDIT: EC'S IS OKAY, WE POSTED SECONDS APART.

The Deputy should obviously not claim in this situation, because the longer they're alive the more value they gain. If I was the Deputy in this situation, I wouldn't claim.

Dude I really thought he was going to help the town but I swear to god he accused everyone I bet he even accused one of the mafias

Worst thing is this dude is the only confirmed inno we have

Excuse me?

Making accusations and evolving your reads is part of the game. I know this is beginners for most of you but did you choose to ignore the entire premise?

You should vote for someone, Seth. Just vote, you have plenty of time to change it once we get more discussion.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I meant no disrespect, I'm unsure of how it came across that way? You've made idle comments all game, indicating you don't know what to do. Is this unfair?

No, I'm pretty sure based upon the reveal of the players, he was a villager. But regardless, you voting for either over Drewbie is concerning because if you're a wolf you know Z25 is not. So neutral or otherwise you removed him from the game in a bandwagon appeal.

The Deputy should not out, unless they're about to be lynched. DO NOT OUT.

I don't get you, man. Not at all.

I have words that are merited in this situation but I'll refrain. All I ask is that you contribute to the game beyond defending yourself or casting shade in my direction. If it's not obvious to you that I am mechanically clear then that's not my fault. And beyond that, if you can't see or don't want to see that I'm doing my best to spark energy into this game then that's not my fault either. You're suffering from confirmation bias or you're a wolf, and either way you're the most toxic to the village.

Help us out here.

The Deputy should obviously not claim in this situation, because the longer they're alive the more value they gain. If I was the Deputy in this situation, I wouldn't claim.

Excuse me?

Making accusations and evolving your reads is part of the game. I know this is beginners for most of you but did you choose to ignore the entire premise?

Oh my god I cannot do this anymore.

No, Beck, YOU are wrong. I could rant about you all day along and point out the horrible things you are doing. If we lose this game don't think anyone will be surprised if someone says

"Beck, you are the reason we lost this game"

I mean see?! See what I am doing?! I am arguing with a confirmed inno instead of finding the real culprit. See Beck, this what you cause everyday. Since day 1 I knew you were going to be trouble for this town, mafia or not.

What you do is basically:

- Complain about how nobody gives out their opinion, and then votes for someone who isn't talking. (CapsFan and drewbie for ex) and then, if someone agrees with you (like drewbie and surprisingly, EC) or does the same thing you did (Like me, I voted for Pankaj cuz he barely talks) you immediately vote for this someone.
    -Complains about how everyone votes for no reason even though you do it yourself (votes for me, EC and Abby with 0 explanation). I actually had to ask you why eh?
    - Expects the town to follow him as if he is the Village Commander, and if you don't follow him he will say that the village sucks or that this game's a mess. At the same time, he contradicts himself and says "I want opinions, people!!"

Another problem with you is that you're not organizing well the votes. Everyone should agree to vote somebody, how are they gonna do that if you keep changing your vote every second?

And this, this will be the last time I talk about Beck. See the amount of precious time we lost because of you? Please try to help village now alright?

Also Deputy shouldn't listen to Beck. Please claim. It's simple. If we get a deputy who is unCC'd, we got another confirmed inno. If we get a CC'd Deputy, we lynch one of the two, and we will kill a mafia either way. Who cares if they gain more value? What does value even mean?

Also scratch Pankaj of the list, the two most suss people to me are of course who are watching this fight silently: drewbie and CapsFan. Maybe Abby too, but she is always suspicious.

EvilChameleon said:

Also I beg EC to change his vote. Beck is a confirmed inno. We shouldn't lynch innos like that. I agree that he is one of the worst confirmed innos ever but change your vote anyway.

I'll [vote] Paranoid_

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Oh my god I cannot do this anymore.

No, Beck, YOU are wrong. I could rant about you all day along and point out the horrible things you are doing. If we lose this game don't think anyone will be surprised if someone says

"Beck, you are the reason we lost this game"

I mean see?! See what I am doing?! I am arguing with a confirmed inno instead of finding the real culprit. See Beck, this what you cause everyday. Since day 1 I knew you were going to be trouble for this town, mafia or not.

What you do is basically:

- Complain about how nobody gives out their opinion, and then votes for someone who isn't talking. (CapsFan and drewbie for ex) and then, if someone agrees with you (like drewbie and surprisingly, EC) or does the same thing you did (Like me, I voted for Pankaj cuz he barely talks) you immediately vote for this someone.
    -Complains about how everyone votes for no reason even though you do it yourself (votes for me, EC and Abby with 0 explanation). I actually had to ask you why eh?
    - Expects the town to follow him as if he is the Village Commander, and if you don't follow him he will say that the village sucks or that this game's a mess. At the same time, he contradicts himself and says "I want opinions, people!!"

Another problem with you is that you're not organizing well the votes. Everyone should agree to vote somebody, how are they gonna do that if you keep changing your vote every second?

And this, this will be the last time I talk about Beck. See the amount of precious time we lost because of you? Please try to help village now alright?

Also Deputy shouldn't listen to Beck. Please claim. It's simple. If we get a deputy who is unCC'd, we got another confirmed inno. If we get a CC'd Deputy, we lynch one of the two, and we will kill a mafia either way. Who cares if they gain more value? What does value even mean?

Also scratch Pankaj of the list, the two most suss people to me are of course who are watching this fight silently: drewbie and CapsFan. Maybe Abby too, but she is always suspicious.

Also I beg EC to change his vote. Beck is a confirmed inno. We shouldn't lynch innos like that. I agree that he is one of the worst confirmed innos ever but change your vote anyway.

I'll [vote] Paranoid_

I appreciate the monologue.

But I've done everything I can to generate discussion here, so how am I the bad guy? How have I put us in any danger of losing this game when for the first three days I was the only one willing to discuss anything or vote for anyone. Your claim that I'm the reason we're where we are is unfair and frankly unfounded.

My voting for players who have not given an opinion is to have them to take notice and come to play. My voting for players that sheep my vote is an attempt to see how they'll react (and to begin a dialogue of why). My votes "without reason" often aren't such, but if you must, are made to change the focus of the thread. If three of us are sitting on one player, we lose focus elsewhere.

My perogative is not to discuss one player each day and lynch them if they don't answer correctly. It's to create a barrage of dialogue and within the final few hours make an educated decision with all of the information I've gained. I don't play by leaving my vote in one place, I intentionally move it around because it holds power.

Lastly, THE DEPUTY SHOULD NOT CLAIM. Why are you all so dependent upon PRs? We don't need them. TRUST ME. It's hand-holding that got us where we are. If the Deputy claims they will die tonight 100% of the time.

But if they don't claim, the wolves may shoot wrong, they may shoot a villager instead, and that means we STILL HAVE A CONFIRMED INNOCENT PLAYER when the game is even closer. Thus their value goes up. Does this make sense? This is why if I were the Deputy, I would not claim now unless I'm about to be lynched.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This is the best. People also need to stop changing usernames while they are in an event like this so the confusion is limited. Who is still left in this game?

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Alright beck my eyes will be at you but KILL Paranoid/Drewbie. I don't no why someone has to be lynched.

Someone has to be lynched because we as a village have no other possible means of removing the wolves from the game. If we do not remove the wolves from the game, they will continue to eat us in the night and we will lose.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    :) I actually forgot to put but there I know that Beck. Haha

oh my bad there, glad we're on the same page :)

question for you -- on a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you that Paranoid is a wolf/Mafia?

and which player are you most confident is a villager/town?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Someone has to be lynched because we as a village have no other possible means of removing the wolves from the game. If we do not remove the wolves from the game, they will continue to eat us in the night and we will lose.

Someone has to be lynched but if it's not the person you want lynched you'll have a fit.

Wait, even if it is someone you want lynched, you throw a fit, cry about people being sheep, then change your vote, assuring nobody gets lynched.

With that in mind...

[VOTE] Nobody

Let's roll the dice ladies.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Someone has to be lynched but if it's not the person you want lynched you'll have a fit.

Wait, even if it is someone you want lynched, you throw a fit, cry about people being sheep, then change your vote, assuring nobody gets lynched.

With that in mind...

[VOTE] Nobody

Let's roll the dice ladies.

Well I'm certainly not lynching myself, or condoning any of you vote for me. It's asinine.

I've provided you two options for players I think have wolf equity and would also yield lots of information because they've said a lot (Seth) or a lot has been said about them (Drewbie). If you disagree, just say so and we can hash it out.

But now, instead, you've chosen to be intentionally difficult. And to what end? To prove a point? Selfish, selfish play.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Beck said:

Beck, the deputy can only shoot once in the game. I think jd confirmed this. So Deputy is like a normal blue vanilla now.

What do you mean by I know a lot? I don't know any better than you do I'm clueless lol. I'm voting drewbie because of his sneakiness.

Back