• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

behold my original nickname.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    My nickname is just so awesome (copying an ipod app 8D)
    So hey there, my name is Tom and i'm 13 years old and i love pokemon. 8D
    I mostly looking for 5th gen wi-fi battles since its seems so fun and i want to try it out.
    I been browsing in this forum for a while without as a pretty random guest and i finally decided to sign-up !
    I'm a huge fan of MMLfrostypixie (i almost die from laughing everytime i watch her videos) and thepikawu, I just love their teams and way of battling

WARNING : My English is horrible so if my grammar sucks in this message i will be so happy if any of you correct me LOL.

I hope you guys will have fun with me and i'll have fun with you !
    Thats it.

Bye ~!

-Tom.

Years
  • Wow, I never thought I was going to find another person my age here. :D (Well actually I turn 13 in December.)

By the way, what is your first language? (I'm assuming that, since you said your English was bad, that you don't speak it natively. Don't get me wrong.)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'M MEETING INSTAGRAM? HIII INSTAGRAM! I mean... oh you're not Instragram. That's good, because I don't use it. n_n I prefer just Tweeting my images directly. :x Anyway, welcome to PC, Tom! For wifi battles you should hang out in Tournaments and Events. (That's a subforum of Competitive Battling Center, which you totally have to check out!) Since you've been looking around here for a while, do you have a favourite section yet that you might be interested in posting in?

Also, your grammar is great, don't worry. ;) And yes, hopefully you have fun here! Alsooo maybe you should check out the Event Suggestions Wanted thread in the Announcements section, since the Get Together is coming up and you could totally get involved in coming up with ideas no pressure ofc. n_n

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Wow, I never thought I was going to find another person my age here. :D (Well actually I turn 13 in December.)

By the way, what is your first language? (I'm assuming that, since you said your English was bad, that you don't speak it natively. Don't get me wrong.)

I'm from Israel (hope no one hates Jews here) so my first language is Hebrew LOL. and yeah, i thought everyone here are 15+ LOL.

I'M MEETING INSTAGRAM? HIII INSTAGRAM! I mean... oh you're not Instragram. That's good, because I don't use it. n_n I prefer just Tweeting my images directly. :x Anyway, welcome to PC, Tom! For wifi battles you should hang out in Tournaments and Events. (That's a subforum of Competitive Battling Center, which you totally have to check out!) Since you've been looking around here for a while, do you have a favourite section yet that you might be interested in posting in?

Also, your grammar is great, don't worry. ;) And yes, hopefully you have fun here! Alsooo maybe you should check out the Event Suggestions Wanted thread in the Announcements section, since the Get Together is coming up and you could totally get involved in coming up with ideas no pressure ofc. n_n

LOL, i kinda use Instagram because i love the effects and what not, LOL.
    I hope you to get some wi-fi battles and thanks for the suggestions !
    And i'm sure i'll be having fun here 8D

Last edited:
    Years
  • AH ok lol. No actually, Judaism is a great religion (Catholic here, but I don't necessarily see anything wrong with Jews) and Israel's a great country. :D

Years
  • Hello there, Tom! Welcome to PC! :D

You made a good choice signing up, because we're an amazing forum (as cheesy as that sounds) n_n And yeah, don't worry about your grammar, because I had absolutely no problem understanding you! We're a mature community so there are a fair bit of people older than you are, but there's also plenty of people around your age as well <3

If you need help with anything, feel free to contact me~! Enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around, yes?

Years
  • My nickname is just so awesome (copying an ipod app 8D)
    So hey there, my name is Tom and i'm 13 years old and i love pokemon. 8D
    I mostly looking for 5th gen wi-fi battles since its seems so fun and i want to try it out.
    I been browsing in this forum for a while without as a pretty random guest and i finally decided to sign-up !
    I'm a huge fan of MMLfrostypixie (i almost die from laughing everytime i watch her videos) and thepikawu, I just love their teams and way of battling

WARNING : My English is horrible so if my grammar sucks in this message i will be so happy if any of you correct me LOL.

I hope you guys will have fun with me and i'll have fun with you !
    Thats it.

Bye ~!

-Tom.

Hello Tom, I am Hikari.

And don't worry about your English, it looks great.

I like your username, cos I love names that are puns or are a reference to something. And although I never used Instagram yet, I've seen what it does.

You should go to the Competitive Battling Center, there's loads of places there where you can request a battle.

Anyways, you can VM me or friend request me if you wanna chat. I'm pretty quirky though so beware of the Oshawottz.

Have a fun time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back