• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Being new is always unavoidable :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hello All,

So here i am lass314, I'm not that a great pokemon fan... well i sorta play pokemon from time to time but starting last year things got serious. So here i am willing to learn or share(maybe).

So please take care of me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Yes thank you. please take care of me too.

i've been playing sapphire at first then emerald. discovered some hacked rom then playing quite a bunch of them, one is glazed and another is blaze black 2. I usually play as a typical player just catch then defeat the elite four. All i was thinking is reaching level 100. Then this strange place hit me with EV/IV, nature and movesets. And i was like. i still need a lot to learn. Well learning is always fun and i enjoyed it. I'm training my team on blaze black 2 till last sunday. But just this morning i bought my own 3ds unit and i'm now playing Alpha Sapphire.. Hell yeah! now i'm all hype for the coming sun/moon version but for now i'll be learning at alpha sapphire. :)

Back