• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Belated Intro Thread! :D

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Hey! You all can call me Lobrix, I've got Pokemon Y and am new to the forums. Send some challenges my way! :D IGN: Breezy 3DS Friend Code: 4957-3875-9751

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya! Fortunately for you, you can check out the respective boards such as the Pokemon X and Y board where you can not only post your FC on the Friend Code Sharing thread, you can discuss the games with other members as well! <33

There's also our trading board anytime you would like to trade, as well as the battling and team battling board if you would like to battle with other members in the battle requests board! I also recommend the battle server here, where you can battle the other members too~~

So yeah, have a great evening, and have a wondrous stay If you have any questions, you can contact the moderators anytime you'd like!

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome!~

Appreciate the tips. XD Already found the Roleplaying Board and got a bit excited.

Back