• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Believing in Santa is for babies!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I don't think i really believed. For some reason I don't remember having a big realization moment; my mom came in and told me that my younger sister asked if Santa was real and she said no (I guess this was her way of telling me). Apparently I just said "Okay," and wasn't upset or anything. Weird. I was probably 12.

Years
  • I truly did believe in Santa when I was a child. My parents did a great job at making it seem like he was real, and were pretty sneaky. Of course I no longer believe, as I am 22 years old, but I remember when I did. It was fun :3

Years
  • I don't even remember if I ever actually believed in him. Maybe I did, but I don't think my parents ever tried to convince me santa was real.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I was around 6 or 7 when my friend came to school to tell me all this new stuff he had learnt that weekend. He told me everything and then he told me on the bus trip home what sex-ed is.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • >11pm, Christmas Eve 1996
    >mother comes into room with black bin bag
    >I turn
    >"George, are you asleep?"
    >"yes"
    >"go back to sleep!"

she goes out the room right away and given that my presents were in a bag like that in the morning I was suspicious. The deal breaker was that my great grandmother outright told me the following year that SANTA ISN'T REAL and my parents were in shock and they were like NO SHE'S JUST JOKING and my great grandmother promptly continued to press that it was a lie.

And that's how an old lady took some of the magic of Christmas away from me!

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • To be quite honest, I can't remember a time where I believed in Santa. I've always played along and pretended to, and each year I pretend to be shocked when someone say he isn't real, but as to when I stopped believing in him, I can't say. Maybe I never did believe he was real. I don't know.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I quite forgot when I started to stop believing in Santa, probably several years ago, but sometimes I like to see him just for the fun of it. It's Christmas, after all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I and all mmy brother and sisters believed until Santa until we were 11 years old, until either find out ourselves or being told.

Personally I believe 11 is the right time to be told Santa is not real just as your leaving primary school and going onto secondary school its the first stage of growing up and its time to stop beleivng in Santa and start the growing up years

Back