• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Berries

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Okay, I know that berries produce different flavored Pokeblocks.
    But I was wondering was what berries produce the most effective color of pokeblocks.
    I mean berries as indivudual berries, not like Spicy berries produce spicy blocks.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    the more that berryblend, the smoother it is or something like that... more hits means it spins faster!

Years
    A faster blend cycle means smoother berries, so three people is the best number of players - either three friends or the three NPCs in Lilycove.

The best berries that are easily obtainable in RSE are Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, Durin and Belue. These will all produce pokeblocks with 49-50 in their main stat and 11-12 in their lesser stat and will have a feel of 32.

Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Peteya and Apicot berries all produce roughly level 61 blocks, but as they are very hard to come by in GenIII, and take an absolute age to grow, I wouldn't really advise using them.

I've been looking into pokeblocks a fair bit lately in attempt to raise the ultimate contest pokemon, with maximum values in each area. Unfortunately it seems the maximum amount per stat, with only 255 Sheen to play with, is 90-100. If anyone has much insight into the amounts that Gold pokeblocks raise stats by, I'd love to know.

tetrix1993

Quality-Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Spelon, Pamtre, Durin, Rabuta, Nomel Berries.

When you have those berries, and the Berry Master in the Contest Hall at Lilycove City, use this berries and blend with him. You will get Gold PokéBlocks, the best one in the game.

I use this method to evolve Feebas.

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
    Years
    uhh... liechi berry?

Okay I'm trying to get the liechi berry in pokemon Ruby. I know its supposed to be at Mirage Island. Does anyone know a good time to check and see if Mirage Island will be in existence or not? I really want this berry. Thanks!

I know this is random, but isn't one of the coolest things about the advance gen games is the berries? I love the whole berries thing. But I wish they had apricorns in Ruby as well. That would be awesome right?

Last edited:
    Back