• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Berry Blender vs. Berry Crush

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
Years
  • Personally, I really do like Berry Blender a lot better than Berry Crush. It's nice to be able to trade for stat enhancers early in the game, but FR/LG seem rather empty without Pokeblocks and contests. And on top of that, Berry Crush is so boring, and it hurts my hands. :confused:

What's your opinion? :15:

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Well at least with Berry Blender you could do it in the game. Berry Crush you need someone else to do it. Just like the game corner, I have no one else to play with. I won't be able to get Porgyon or Porgyon2 which stinks.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • You can obtain Porygon in the Game Corner by buying it for coins.

As for the BB v BC, I'd go with Berry Blender. I'm more used to it, and I personally find it a lot more fun. When you have 4 human people around it becomes really hectic. But... yeah... Berry Blender > Berry Crush - period. XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I prefer the Berry Blender, I always found it fun to play and create poke-blocks to give to your Pokemon. ^_^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    I agree that the Berry Blender and Pokeblocks are way better than Berry crushing. What's the deal with no contests? That was one of the best parts of Ru/Sa in my opinion. I suspect it's because there were none in the original games. So much for innovation...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Berry Blender. Owns. The. Berry. Crusher.

I actually have no idea what the Berry Crusher is since I haven't used it yet. I ahve no one to do it with. But anything that requires friends to do (besides battling) isn't worth it...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Abusoru said:
    Well at least with Berry Blender you could do it in the game. Berry Crush you need someone else to do it. Just like the game corner, I have no one else to play with. I won't be able to get Porgyon or Porgyon2 which stinks.

there are two different game corners. The rocket game corner in celadon is wehre you get Porygon.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Berry blending. I just find making Pokeblocks for your pokemon more satisfying than medicine for some guy. That and blending was more fun.

Back