• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bes HG/SS move animation?

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Mine favorites are is doom desire and psycho boost.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I haven't seen a lot of the moves to see which one is my favorite/if any others are slightly changed, but I LOVE Hyper Beam. Psychic is pretty trippy, too.

And just in case no else has noticed this, but Nasty Plot makes a different sound, too. I think it sounds cooler than D/P/Pt.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Flamethrower.

Mostly because my Flamethrower's from a Typhlosion, where the fire comes exactly from where its mouth is on the sprite. Looks so cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aeroblast and Swift are the only ones I really love atm. Although I've always loved Swift. I haven't seen all the moves obv, but a lot of them looked better in the original games anyways, only Swift improved (since I don't remember Aeroblast in G/C.)

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Hyper Beam, SuperPower, DynamicPunch, and all those moves that make the entire screen go black for the most part (example:
    Bes HG/SS move animation?
    ) look really cool in my opinion.

Moves I like a bit better in HGSS over DPPt because of some small changes:

Nasty Plot, Psychic* and Dark Void* (*I love how they changed the backgrounds in those two moves)

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Leaf Storm, Hydro Cannon and Wood Hammer are some of my favourites. I also like Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Petal Dance and Aeroblast.

Back