• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Besllosom's Pixel Power[or not xD]

Bellosom

Can't a Kid be a dreamer?
Years
  • Last year, I didn't know what a sprite was- but now, I guess I do xD[half I know! one is a soda, the other is a game character that has and outline, I guess xD]

Anyway-
    here we go, Into my [sorta] good sprite world xD

Videos
    Crozuel
    Sonic to Shadow

Actual Sprites

Cascade-my trainer a friend told me to fix up, but I can't find what to fix up D:

This was one of my first... Bengal-she is kinda good and kinda bad. I hate the hair and hair colour, other than that I thought it was good xP

Crozuel, the Poison/Water-type pokemon... It hates brock but loves Dawn D:[this was supposed to be one of my faves and one of my friends faves from another site xP]

Crawleep, the pokemon that hates us all D:[feeds it a poffin "STAY DOWN, BEAST!] xD

I did this yesterday when I was bored D: [head and body-trapinch, ears and tail-zigzagoone, arms-crogunk, feet-Donpohan, floating thingy-Floatzel] IDK what to call it D:

Nidopinch-the pokemon we all hate for biting us D:

Sonic to shadow... from a video request...

LOL, anythign I neeeda fix up just tell me...*Nidopinch bites you* EXCEPT FOR THAT! xD​

Bellosom

Years
  • Am I allowed to BUMP now? xD
    OR does forum not allow it... can't remember =3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    One problem right off the bat I spot with Bengal, is that her hair is practically neon-yellow. Doesn't look well. Tone the color down, desaturate it slightly, shift along the hues as you get darker or lighter. It'll help a lot in the future.
    Also, since I assume you were going for a Pokemon style, she's missing several black outlines to "punch out" her figure a bit more, in keeping with the style's standards.
    Cascade is alright, although I'm worried about the length of her hair (She could trip. =P), and her shirt seems to make her look unusually fat, as do her legs, which doesn't seem to be the case with her arms.

Also, for Crawleep, you should position it's standing hand somewhere closer to it's center. It looks a bit off balance and it could be bad for the Pokemon that way. Otherwise, good work.

Bellosom

Years
  • One problem right off the bat I spot with Bengal, is that her hair is practically neon-yellow. Doesn't look well. Tone the color down, desaturate it slightly, shift along the hues as you get darker or lighter. It'll help a lot in the future.
    Also, since I assume you were going for a Pokemon style, she's missing several black outlines to "punch out" her figure a bit more, in keeping with the style's standards.
    Cascade is alright, although I'm worried about the length of her hair (She could trip. =P), and her shirt seems to make her look unusually fat, as do her legs, which doesn't seem to be the case with her arms.

Also, for Crawleep, you should position it's standing hand somewhere closer to it's center. It looks a bit off balance and it could be bad for the Pokemon that way. Otherwise, good work.
    [this is not a flame reply xD]
    I forgot to add Cascade was supposed to be an edit of me- because my hair is long, but I decided to leave out a few details

And as you can tell, I did BEngal in a few secodns for an RP xD lol

And for Crawleep, IDK what your talking 'bout but I'll try =3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Don't worry about flame replies, that was nowhere close to an insult.
    What I meant for Crawleep is, look at the thing it uses to support itself. Yeah? Well, unless it's supposed to be an Emerald-ish ordeal (like a battle animation), then you should tweak that support and not make it seem so far behind it. You'll also have to think about physics when handling such Pokemon. Because you'll want to know he'll still be able to stand and so on. Right now, the way it's support is there, it seems like it could tip forward and fall.

Bellosom

Years
  • Don't worry about flame replies, that was nowhere close to an insult.
    What I meant for Crawleep is, look at the thing it uses to support itself. Yeah? Well, unless it's supposed to be an Emerald-ish ordeal (like a battle animation), then you should tweak that support and not make it seem so far behind it. You'll also have to think about physics when handling such Pokemon. Because you'll want to know he'll still be able to stand and so on. Right now, the way it's support is there, it seems like it could tip forward and fall.
    OH
    CURSE YOU RUBY SPRITES! xD I think =3
    Wait, it's a diamond sprite 0_o

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Yo! Your work is not to bad, I like the Buizel x Croagunk, good colours, but definately re-work the hair on Bengal, its too flourescent. Try a darker yellow...

Back