• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best and worst pokemon in fire red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well I would have to say unkown! ALL IT DOES IS USES HIDDEN POWER so you can see why it is the worst!And the best would be Mewtwo!What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    i say it would be a metapod caught in while because it only knows harden and the best is articuno

Darklugia

Resident poor person
    Years
    Metapod/Kakuna/Magikarp/Dunsparce
    I think they're pretty much the worst in Firered/Leafgreen.

The best pokemon in my own opinion in Firered is Gardevoir :P
    And Jolteon from the first genereation.

Spirit Ruler

King of the Charizard Empire
    Years
    What is Pachirusu I've never heard of it?

Pachirisu is an Electric type from D/P. I think the first place you can catch it is outside the Valley Windworks.

Anyways worst Pokemon...probably a tie between Magikarp, Abra (both are hell to train), Metapod/Kakuna in wild because all they can do is Harden. So basically everything already mentioned.

As for the best Pokemon Mewtwo FTW! I have a Lv100 Mewtwo on Pearl (I've traded it from game to game about 6 times to keep it alive) that knows Psychic, Ice Beam, Flamethrower and Thunderbolt. Also Articuno is a big help for beating Lance. I also love Dragonite and Charizard, even though they're not the best.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    I'd say the worst is... Magikarp! Surprise!

The best, I can't say is Mewtwo, but Gyarados. I can beat the Elite four with a Gyarados and Charizard.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    What about one of those glitches which faints upon being released?
    For normal pokemon I'd say a wild Metapod or Kakuna. At least Magikarp can attack at later levels.

For best, since it would be a bit odd to put a D/P Pokemon here, I'd say Kyogre.

Asday

PokéFreak. Nuff said.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    Isn't this thread a bit silly, 'cause there's no such thing as best, (there'll always be something out there that can beat you) and no such thing as worst, (I'm reminded of facing two metapods against eachother, in Pokémon season 1) so yeah.

In my opinion, Furret = best, Pupitar = worst.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You would think in a thread asking what the best/worst Pokemon are in FIRERED people wouldn't be including Pokemon that aren't even in the game!

If you take out personal opinion (which is running a muck in this thread) and just go by the total stats for the Pokemon in the game, here is the best (surprise) Pokemon in FireRed:

Mewtwo = 680 Total Base stats

The worst ends in a tie:

Caterpie = 195 Total Base stats
    Weedle = 195 Total Base stats

Now, if you add ALL the different games (including DPP) the best is no contest:

Arceus = 720 Total Base stats

The worst:

Sunkern = 180 Total Base stats

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back