• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best and worst pokemon in fire red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeelzemontZero

Admiral of 7 Demon Lords
Years
  • And I don't get respect for mine? =[
    sorry,we just see the post above us.

so , you choose furret.

wow, we must respect you too.

but it still better than caterpie

but , if infernal_rat choose butterfree. we will respect you more,since butterfree is btter than furrent (In our opinion ) ^^

,btw, we still respect you both for like furret , caterpie.

of course,we will put higest respect to those who chose magikarp XD

Asday

PokéFreak. Nuff said.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    sorry,we just see the post above us.

so , you choose furret.

wow, we must respect you too.

but it still better than caterpie

but , if infernal_rat choose butterfree. we will respect you more,since butterfree is btter than furrent (In our opinion ) ^^

,btw, we still respect you both for like furret , caterpie.

of course,we will put higest respect to those who chose magikarp XD
    One line that changed my pokémon experience forever, (from the game, too) is: "Good trainers try and win with their favourites."

So, I do.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • If you are doing it out of all 1st 2nd and 3rd generation then I think Porygon is the worst and the best has got to be........Shedinja!!! Shedinja FTW!!

Years
  • If you are doing it out of all 1st 2nd and 3rd generation then I think Porygon is the worst and the best has got to be........Shedinja!!! Shedinja FTW!!
    Wow Shedinja!Well it is a good enough pokemon but I still go with what I did on the first post of the thread Unkown=Bad Mewtwo=Good

Elys

RPG Love Fan!
    Years
  • I have to agree with some of you and say that Magikarp is the worst of the worst.
    And the great one... Charizard! It's pretty awesome, and his firts pre-evolution is my starter XD!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Best: I'd say Mewtwo, but if you mean advanced gen, then I'd say Groudon

Worst: Sunkern. Totally.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Worst? I bet Chansey is. All it has is a very huge body that account for the HP. All it does is evade and Softboiled, nothing else. Best is Mewtwo, no other(unless you have Lugia or Ho-oh or Deoxys, duh)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Actually, Chansey is one of the best Pokemon in the game. It is the second best special wall in the game, to its evolution Blissey. Chansey/Blissey was one of the main reasons GF changed the battle structure in DP. Here is your typical Chansey/Blissey cleric:

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 204 HP / 252 Def / 52 SAtk
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Aromatherapy
    - Ice Beam / Thunder Wave / Thunderbolt
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled / Wish

Aromatherapy is used to cure all status ailments for your entire team. Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, or Thunderbolt is purely preference. TW is a guaranteed paralysis but no attack. IB/TB cause damage, and Serene Grace doubles the percentage of the opponent becoming frozen/paralyzed. Seismic Toss can break through most standard Substitutes and gives Blissey a consistent attack. Softboiled or Wish is also preference. Softboiled will increase its own HP by 50%, but Wish can be used to increase a teammate's HP by 50%. If played correctly, it is very difficult to faint.

Mewtwo still is, and always will be, the greatest Pokemon of not only FireRed, but of the entire Third Gen.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Best - Mewtwo (duh)
    Best (lon-legend) - Dragonite
    Worst - Zubat (its not that bad of a poke, but i hate it so much)

Magikarp has to be in the top 10 of my favorites. I might do me a solo magikarp run...

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Dragonite - the strongest pokemon. With hi on lv 65, I have beaten the hole E4 + Rival.
    Magikarp - because its so awesome!

the worst is metapod, because all it does is harden.

Asday

PokéFreak. Nuff said.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011

the worst is Metapod, because all it does is harden.
    Not if you catch a Caterpie. Metapod with tackle and string shot is actually a fairly nice Pokémon to start the game with.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Dragonite - the strongest pokemon. With hi on lv 65, I have beaten the hole E4 + Rival.
    Magikarp - because its so awesome!

the worst is metapod, because all it does is harden.
    No offense, but beating the weak in-game trainers does not make a strong Pokemon. I beat the Weak5 ("Elite" 4 and "rival") with a Lv45 Raichu.

A Lv65 Mewtwo can OHKO a Lv65 Dragonite (even with a +SDef nature and 31 HP/SDef IVs and 252 HP/SDef EVs). On the other hand, Lv65 Dragonite can only do 71% max damage against a Lv65 Mewtwo (even with a -SDef nature and 0 HP/SDef IVs and 0 HP/SDef EVs) with its best STAB move (Outrage) and only 96% with its best non-STAB move (Hyper Beam).

Mewtwo is undeniably the strongest Pokemon of the Advanced Gen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back