• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Anime Moments

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    The best moments in the Pokemon anime in your opinion. My favorite that comes to memory is the Harden scene from episode 4, where Ash is battling Samurai and they both are using Metapods. That made me lol when I was younger, and makes me chuckle a bit today.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • One of my favourites is when Pikachu is poking Ash with a stick in Ep.263 - Mother of All Battles.
    I lol'd when I saw that. xD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ash getting bombarded by Mew and MewTwo's attacks in the first movie tops everything else I've seen. That and when the chandelier fell on Ash and Pikachu and Pikachu let out his last 5000 volts of energy to try and keep their hearts from stopping, ironically being the final nail in their coffins. Sure they came back both times, but you've gotta admit, it was funny, and also necessary.

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
    Years
  • My personal favorite scene in all of Pokemon was when Ash defended Pikachu from the horde of Sparrow. Of course, Pikachu saved the day, but it's the thought that counts...right?

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • That one time where that pokemon did that thing.

On a serious not basicly any battle that envolved Charizard and the league battles

But who can forget the innuendo's on James's behalf?

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • -When Ash captures Caterpie :'(
    -When Caterpie evolves, and then evolves again :'(
    -When Butterfre mus to leave Ash (I have to say it, the only moment when I cried like a baby with Pokemon)
    -The Nidoran-Nidoran chapter.. I loved all the PokeShippiing in that episode!! ^^
    -The tremendous battle Ash vs Drake!!!
    -Togepi's born
    - Charizard Chills!!!

I could say at least 123141231 best anime moments!!!!!! haha ^^
    But I'll keep those..

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The episode where Max gets to land the space shuttle. I lmao'd at that one, XD.

I also enjoyed the first episode, mostly because it was the only one to not have Team Rocket in it. :D

The Red Chain

"It was flying, it was spinnin', and all of a sudden WOOSH!!" - Ash Ketchum

^ From 'Pruning a Passel of Pals!' episode 546.

Best quote from Ash EVER. XD

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
  • Pokemon Forever when It is reveal that person from past is ProF Oak. it made me think that "some friendship can last life time".

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • The part where Pikachu was really injured after its first fight with LT. Surge. Ash asked if it wanted to evolve, and Pikachu just knocked the Thunderstone away (with its tail, I think)

If movies count, I'd have to say that short ten second period in the first movie when Ash died.

I also really love the part at the beginning of 'Rise of Darkrai' where Dialga and Palkia first appeared. The fight was really cool, but I was more struck at how ominous it was.

Years
  • --Max crying in frustration over the Ralts in "Do I Hear a Ralts?"
    --The Golden Pikachu moment in the Liza and Tate gym battle (that was cheap and cool at the same time)
    --Three words: Takeshi no Paradaisu
    lol golden pikachu should have koed swellow but i guess swellow know how to withstand its friend's electricity lol

Back