• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best bad guy team?

Who is the best bad guy team?

• Team rocket (for nostalgia freaks)

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • team aqua/ team magma (not nature friendly!)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • cipher/snagem (shadow pokemon rule!)

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • team galactic (cuz you have no sence in looks)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • team plasma (because knights are awesome =Þ )

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Team Aqua and Team Magma were the only bad guys who's Admins and Leaders didn't have a hidden agenda! They were all united and new what and why they were doing it! Plus they're in Hoenn, the best are in Pokemon world!

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Snagem is pretty good. I loved the storyline, but sadly I never got to finish it.

I remember I took an hour trying to catch Suicune. I never did, as I gave up.
    Sad the game broke.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Team Rocket and Snagem were the best villains IMO. The other team's were like : "lol, we gonna own dis region/ make it a better place with a legendary
    pokeman".

This.

I don't know *as* much about Snagem, but Team Rocket was... sinister. They really didn't give a care about Pokemon, or world domination, or anything for that matter. They existed for the sole purpose of empowering themselves, and every scheme they involved themselves in was plausible and had clear potential benefit. They were a mafia, and they were pretty freaking cool.

Compare this to say... Team Aqua. Expanding the planet's oceans to destroy every major landmass in the world. Cuz... yeah. That makes sense.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Cipher, for their awesome Admins and their methods... altering the Pokemon themselves to turn them into vicious war machines for profit and power.

Second would be TR under Giovanni, followed by Team Galactic, then TR under the temp leadership in G/S/C/HG/SS, with Aqua/Magma bringing up the rear.

AaronOnPokemon

"So the story continues!"
    Years
    I have a soft spot for team aqua/ team magma. There grunts are awesomely stupid and have the best lines ever....
    "Our boss is a route 121... I mean, no he isn't, why would you think I would give you that sort of information!"

They are so funny :D

Back