• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Best Battle Institute Result

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Mine are 6006 for Singles and 6012 for Doubles. I stopped trying to improve them after I got Master rank for both. I wish they'd release some Download Tests!

Years
  • I received a Master rank with 6,166 points in the Double Battle Test. My team was Serperior, Slaking, Noivern, and Malamar.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My best score in the Battle Institute is about 6,100 points (on Singles), which I believe is Master rank. Don't remember what my team was, its been a while since I've even stepped foot in the Battle Institute (and I've only battled in there like 2 or 3 times).

EDIT: Took a look at the records in the Battle Institute. The exact score is 6,124 points (Master Rank), and the team was Blaziken, Wobbuffet, and Azumarill.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's mine at the moment:
    Singles, 5,736 Points
    Six stars, Elite
    Team: Haxorus, Gengar, Hydreigon
    Date: 11/20/2013

I'll have to redo it sometime and try for 7.

Years
  • I got 6106 on Singles My team was Braviary, Aegislash and Mega Ultra Chicken

As for Doubles, I only did it once and I got 6389 My team was Flygon, Gyarados, Lopunny, Manectric

Back