• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best Battle Tower Team

Erikus

Pikachu Little Cup Master
Years
  • I used a metagross (explosion/earthquake/meteor mash/zen headbutt), tyranitar (stone edge/dragon dance/crunch/earthquake) and blissey (toxic/ softboiled/wish/icebeam) and got a 80 something win streak.

What did pokemon did you use, moves and what's your win streak?

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    MY TEAM ARE SMEARGLE WITH SPORE MIND READER FISSURE DRACO METEOR

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • (I have gone up to 21 wins in a row right now. And I am lazy about it)
    My Battle Tower Double Team is:

Torterra:
    -Leaf Storm
    -Earth Quake
    -Gigga Drain
    -Stealth Rock

Charizard
    -Blast Burn
    -Roost
    -Fly
    -Flamethrower

Weavle
    -Beat Up
    -Blizzard
    -Faint Attack
    -Shadow Claw

Espeon:
    -Shadow Ball
    -Return
    -Psychic
    -Psybeam

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • lets see....Latios, Tyranitar and either Umbreon or Metagross. both work equally for me..

would post moves but i still use these pokemon for competitive battle. right now i have a 63 win streak...

Years
  • i just made a new 1 with cressilia(toxic,moonlight,icebeam and psychic),garchomp(fire fang,crunch,EQ,Outrage),gengar(shadow ball,t bolt,energyyball,destinybond)am on 63
    old 1 was garchomp,starmie and metagross which after million tries only got till 85(my highest)
    any 1 ever thought of using wobuffet

Back