• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen best bike to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think its acro bike
    its a nice bike thats easy to controll

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    Yeah i prefer the Acro Bike.

The mach bike is ok for getting places quickly.

Years
  • Mach bike. Acro bike is just too slow for me and I like to get to my destination quickly. Plus, it helps hatching eggs a lot faster whenever I need to breed a Pokemon to add to my team.

Lugia LoveLust

Lugia Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    When you first get a bike id choose the Acro
    But the Mach bike if vitial to get to up to some places

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • Mach bike. Acro's only good for crossing those thin riles, but with Mach bike, you can cross weak ground without falling in and go up slopes. Plus, you''l get where you have to go faster.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Both bikes have their advantages and disadvantages. Depending on what you're doing at the time of course. For general biking, I'd recommend using the Mach bike because of its speed... that seriously helps get through the game well. The Acro bike is more for fun, doing tricks and all that. Getting across those bridgings is a nice factor for having the Acro Bike.

So... just choose the one you like better, speed or tricks pretty much. Don't expect to be doing too many special tricks on the Acro Bike though. ;D

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    eh there both good in their own ways. i like acro better because you have more control, but the mach goes alot faster

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Mach bike fo sure. It's faster and I never need the acro. Plus I basically mastered it so I got a perfect time of 9:16 on the route, I think that's what it is.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Both bikes have their advantages and disadvantages. Depending on what you're doing at the time of course.

Agreed, although I prefer the Acro Bike personally because of control, rather than for tricks. I mean, it goes at the same speed as running, sure, but you don't have to hold down the B button all the time, at least. With the Mach Bike, you get from Point A to Point B rather quickly, but until you get used to the controls, you end up running into a wall every other moment (and once you do, it's slow to get back to that quick speed). With the Acro Bike, it takes you longer to get to Point B, but at least you can easily keep yourself from running into objects.

And naturally, considering the fact that I'm a klutz, I've never gotten used to the Mach Bike's controls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back