• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best bit of pokemon Ruby Sappire And Emerald

uitima ff fan

im very tired
    Years
    my best bit of it was that you could catch 4 dragon Pokemon that's soooo cool and the poke blocks too and yes this my 3rd gen version of my first therd of best gsc moments

Last edited:
    Years
    The best for me is using Dive and finding a female Relicanth. Also like using the Cable Car. Finding a shiny Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone only to see it flee.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    The best thing?
    The best thing is that Hoenn was introduced. I simply loved that region and I played through R/S/E for countless times.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Empty Streets pretty much said what I would say, but left out that it has alot of content to also play through.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I just like them coz its a new region we all gotta love them new regions coz u dont know where to go or wot to do ... coz its new XD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Cloning glitch :D

To tell the truth, I didn't really like R/S/E. The only reason why I have my current Emerald savefile is for cloning Master Balls and whatnot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    The best part was whoever was writing the dialogue for this one was clearly depressed.

My favorite example was a guy standing at the edge of the water and says something like

"The sea is so vast, I wonder if it is filled with the tears shed by Pokemon"

There is also the suicidal girl in the ocean. Can anyone remember her and what exactly she says?
    I am tempted to play through it again just to find her.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Battle Frontier-harder, but cooler than 4th Gen one.
    The cutscene with Kyogre,Groudon and Rayquaza
    Lati@S!!!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    yh but p/D/PT ur rival finally has a dad u can battle in the frontier

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Hmm..I'd have to say Going underwater..(I hope they add that in a remake of R/S/E if they make one) in all 3 and in Emerald the Battle Frontier. :)

Akari

Man
    Years
    Errrr, probably Fortree for me. I'm not sure, it's been a while since I played 3rd gen. :/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    The Space Centre takeover and the 2 VS 2 battle with Steven against Maxie and Tabitha. Making Emerald one of my favourite games from the main series, plot wise.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Let's see, lots with these games.

• Team Magma
    • Groudon
    • Kyogre
    • Latias
    • Steven Stone
    • Wally
    • Dome Ace Tucker
    • Sootopolis