• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Buy's New Anime Strategy

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello back again, but this time I got a article about how Best Buy going to sell anime now. Yeah there are going to be about 500 stores that probably will only sell anime that did well. They probably will only sell: DBZ, Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, Afro Samumi, etc...

So what about the other anime, well if your store is affected you might need to go online or go to another Best Buy to get the anime that isn't in the top list of what they are selling.

Best Buy's New Anime Selling Strategy(Article)

Found this info in that link. And I found the list of stores that will get affected. Starting March 1st to the 21st they going to have a major sale of all anime. 50% off. I guess to clear away the anime that didn't sell well.

So what makes me feel about it? Well, I am glad my store isn't on the list so it won't get affected. But I do feel sorry for everyone else though. Oh yeah I will show the list of stores that got affected. NOTE: This isn't the complete list. Other stores might be added. So keep on the lookout.

Read the article and if you have a Best Buy in the area check to see if it is on the list.

(The list of Best Buys in the US)

I know it is old news, but I had to say it. Some of you guys probably already know. But for everyone else who doesn't, now you know.

Okay have a nice evening everyone. Bye. *waves*

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Aw man! The one at the Southpoint mall in Durham is ;; I shop there all the time! It's an awesome outdoor mall ;3

Anyways, Thats kinds good. I mean, an animr sale!? I am sooo driving 30 minutes tommorrow to Durham after work xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, well I guess it will be good for some people. At least it is a sale. Too bad my store won't have it, because it isn't the one affected. Hehe, I got Escaflowne, but I got it when it was $40. XD That is okay though. I am glad some people are not too upset over it. Yeah of course now you probably have to shop online to get other anime. Since now Best Buy will only carry the ones that are popular and sell well.

Back