• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEST CHIPMUNK SONG????

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    what is your thought of "the best chipmunk song"and what is it?????:cer_confused:
    i know that every one has many different opionion's but im just looking for your
    thoughts on the song that you think sounds the best out of all of them.

Years
    If I had to choose, it'd be that Daniel Powter one. Even so, the Chipmunk songs are rather annoying in my opinion. :/

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    u think there annoying :( well thats to bad... hey il look up that daniel powter one sum time....any way, any one else have 1's that they think sound good?

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years

I'm sorry, but whoever came up with the CHipmunks needs to die. THe Chipmunks are soooooo annoying.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    :( that wasnt nice :( ok, i really only made this forum 4 "chipmmunks lovers" not haters!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Chipmunks are a joke, I didn't think it was possible people could have such bad taste that they actually like this trash.

whoever came up with the Chipmunks needs to die.
    He is dead, but his son took over <.<

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    ok um.. why is every one who hates chipmunks responding to a forum STRICKLY about "liking chipmunks" not people who find them annoying or a joke...so please anyone who doesnt like chipmunks please keep your comments to your self (no offense) -thanks

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I don't know about the best Chipmunk song but one of the songs I like is Munks On A Mission which is from the movie Alvin and The Chipmunks meet The Wolfman.

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    The C-Team - The Chipmunks from the album Songs From Our TV Shows, Uptown Girl and Monster Out In You (from the The Chipmunks meet the Wolfman movie). This last song which I just heard on youtube sung mostly by Alvin which are all on the same album. :)

There's so many more songs I could post here lol. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back