• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!! Best Country Ever !!

What country you like the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Alex The Great Master said:
    Someone put Brazil instead of Argentina... AGAIN!
    Not all of the countries can be on there. ._.;

I don't think any country deserves to be the "best". They all have their faults. ^^;

Years
    Well since I live in UK I like Uk the way it is...But Australia is pretty cool country,went there for a visit and enjoyed a lot so I guess Australia comes in second...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Finland all the way! :P But Thailand isn't a bad place either. I just love the food there ^_^ Of course there isn't really a 'best' country, but Finland and Thailand are my favourites.

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
    Japan, USA and Egypt! I love the idea of the Egyptian legends and curses, they're cool! And Japanese food rocks XD And the USA is the place to be! But I do love Queensland, Australia. It has rainforests! ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I couldn't choose between the USA and the UK because they're both so great. I live in the UK and I hate the weather but it's nice and quiet and beautiful. I've visited the USA and it's awesome. So I'd choose both. I love the USA's weather, well in the hot parts anyway.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm biased, so I'm going to say the US. xD

I also <3 <3 Taiwan. xD Because.... yeah. XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hmm, not one country can be considered the greatest, all countries have their pros and cons, I didn't vote for this reason.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    UK definately, I am proud to be English <3. If England was there inparticular, I would choose that.

UK > All XP.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    The US, so obvious. o.O;
    I like Mexico for its culture, and Canada because I live there. So generally speaking, North America!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Reason: Because I live there and that's all the reason I need. XD
    I like the US because.... well because it's the US. I wouldn't live in any other Country in the world.
    And that's just me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    US, Canada, England and Japan and New Zealand.

Most other countries aren't in the best shape and the culture from those places is great.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Japan,China,Mexico and France....

They are the best and have the best stuff :3 Not to mention beautiful land :3

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Australia roxxor all of you.

Japan roxxor too. But I can never be sure since I never been there.

USA and stuff.. lets just say I never been there.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I say Japan, Korea, France, Australia and Canada.. Those places are ever so cool.. I love them!!

Back