• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Designed Pokemon

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    best designed pokemon, are basically all of them except gen 5, they suck, they are not originaly, It took me a month to get used to gen 4, a week to get used to gen 3, and no time at all to getr used to gen 2, but gen 5, its been a long long time, and i hate 90 % of them.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Ugh. There's too many. Though my favs. Piplup and Charizard are great. Though Aggron has a cool idea. I live tomb in Cofagrigus is awesome IMO. Also the little intricate designs on Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rehiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem are cool too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    The first 150 or maybe 250 pokemon had the best designs. Very original takes. I feel that the latter generations are a little more as if the designers were stretched for ideas.

TheSandMan

#1 Sandslash Fan
    Years
    My two favorite were always Sandslash(of course) and Dragonite. They both had some awful sprites in 3rd gen but they're both doing good as of now.

Years
    Ninetales, not so much the design as it is quite simple coming from the first generation.
    But the detail behind it is just immaculate if you ask me.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    best designed pokemon, are basically all of them except gen 5, they suck, they are not originaly, It took me a month to get used to gen 4, a week to get used to gen 3, and no time at all to getr used to gen 2, but gen 5, its been a long long time, and i hate 90 % of them.

Wait, so you're saying an exploded trash bag monster, a Psychic Honduran White bat with a heart shaped nose, an alive sarcophagus that gobbles up Tomb Raiders, a will-o-the-wisp candle, a three-headed evil dragon, a cell with arms and psychic powers, and a robot insect with a laser on it's back are less creative than Voltorb, Muk, Ditto, Dugtrio, Ekans and Geodude? Oh, and nice avvie btw.

Flygon is definitely one of my favourite designs. Masquerian is awesome too, now that I actually see past its disguise (took me a while lol). Infernape is pretty awesome too, being one of the few Gen IV Pokemon I like.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Like Fireworks said, Flygon is one of my favourite designed pokemon~<3
    Same goes with Milotic; LETS NOT FORGET THE BEAUTY SCALES~ ^^

I'm also drawn towards Snivy and Meinshao~
    Cause their style is quite different and unique! And very cool indeed. <3

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    My favourite Pokemon design imo is Groudon.
    He just looks plain awesome. His looks emphasize power, giving him every right to be able to shift mountains.
    I just fell in love with the design the first time I saw the Ruby Version box art, I was like "Holy s***!".

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    A few people have mentioned Flygon, and I couldn't agree more! I also love the pre-evo, Vibrava.

Leafeon is definitely up there; I love how the leaf-coloured section contrasts with its overall body colour, like a leaf attached to a branch. Very nice! I love the design of the "Eeveelutions", really.

Others: Vanilluxe and its pre-evos, Houndoom, Metagross, Kabutops, Emolga (love it how the underside of its "flaps" are yellow), Honchkrow, Mismagius, so many to name but these guys come on the top of my head.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Like being said ... FLygon <3
    But zekrom and reshiram and tugged my fancy too :') <3

Back